Change is inevitable. This is a common phrase that means change can never be avoided. Thus, contract breaks the norm by limiting users to one carrier or phone over a specific period of time. AT&T understood the pain of locking customers to one type of phone or plan with no room to upgrade or replace it. As a result, the company introduced several AT&T phones for sale without contract as explained in this page. Lets first differentiate unlocked and no contract phones for better understanding.
Are Unlocked And No Contract Phones The Same?
Unlocked and no contract phones are not the same. However, the words are really close because with both phones you enjoy freedom of flexibility.
Unlocked phones mean you can use it with any service provider without limitation. In other words, you can shift from one carrier to another any time. You just need to;
- Swap out previous carrier’s SIM card from your phone.
- Get another SIM card with your current carrier and follow the right activation procedure.
This suits frequent travelers who often change their SIM cards when travelling from one country to another.
No contract phone on the other hand, means that you are not committed to any plan. You can shift from one type of plan to another within the same carrier any time. These types of phones make sense to users who love changing or upgrading their phones.
In short, the major difference between the two is;
In unlocked phones, you have freedom of mobility from one carrier to another while no contract phones; you have freedom of mobility from one plan to another within the same carrier.
The 13 AT&T Phones For Sale Without Contract, According To Us
At times, users find it hard to choose the best phone to use as a result of several phones that exist in the market. Thus, we have made it easier for you through providing a list of 13 best AT&T phones for sale without contract.
1. Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G96OU
This is one of the greatest Samsung phones. The devise is designed with amazing features that rate it as one of the best phones to consider.
It has big HD screen display size of 5.8 inch that is slightly curved on its edges making its design beautiful and attractive. It also boasts of strong 12Mp rear and 5 MP front cameras to capture quality and clear images.
It guarantees safety of your pictures and videos as it has enough 64 GB space for storing them. More to that, it has fast speed Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, sensitive face recognition, iris scanner security features and loud stereo speaker for audible clear sounds.
Why This Phone Is Best?
- It eliminated the hustle of typing password everytime you want to open your phone and replaced with easy face recognition unlock method.
- With this phone, you cant strand in any foreign restaurant since it helps interpret all types of foreign languages.
- It has an emoji fun feature that allows turn your own image to an Emoji.
- Its camera is the best.
2. Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
This is another great AT&T phone for sale without contract. It has excellent features that include 5.1 screen displays that adjust its brightness automatically for clear and quality display.
Besides, it has heavy and effective 64-bit and 7420 Octa-core processors for effective performance. It also has fast- charging 3500 mAh battery that supports wireless charging and power save mode. Not to forget, it has strong 16 MP rear cameras with wide, sharp lens for clear and wider image capture. It also features 32 GB internal memory storage, water, and dust proof cover to enhance durability.
Reasons Why Many People Love This Phone
- It has an unique water resistance ability. Unlike most phones, this can stand 20 minutes or more in water and come out with no damage.
- It also has an extremely hard outer cover that can withstand more than 4 foot fall to the ground without damage.
3. iPhone 7
Apple iPhone 7 is also an amazing AT&T no contract phone. It comes with 4.7 inch screen and high resolution power of 750 × 1334 pixels for bright displays. It also features an exceptional 22MP rear and 7 MP front cameras for quality images.
Additionally, it features long lasting 1960 Li-ion battery for long talks and standby time. Besides, it has three versions of storage capacity; 32GB/2GB RAM 128GB/2GB RAM and 256GB/2GB RAM. Moreover, this phone operates under IOS 10.0.1 with room of upgrade to IOS 13.3.
- Locked to the GSM network and only compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile and Metro. Will not work with Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular or Cricket.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
Why It’s The Best?
- It has siro camera voice command that automatically turns on front camera and takes a selfie when you command it to do so.
- It has live photo or video edit which is not commonly found in other phones.
- It has enhanced sleep features. Unlike most phones which only has alarm clocks, this phone is advanced enough to remind you sleeping time, enables you to set the hours you want to sleep as well as tracking your sleep pattern.
4. ZTE Maven
ZTE maven is another great AT&T phone to consider. It features 4.5 inch screen size with a resolution power of 480 × 854 for bright and clear displays. It also features 8 GB ROM, 1 GB RAM and an extendable microSD slot that hold up to 32 GB extra storage capacity.
Talk of power storage; it features 2100 mAh long life battery with a standby time of up to ten days. Moreover, it operates under Adreno 306 GPU, 410 chipset snapdragon processors for fast and smooth operation.
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
5. ZTE ZMAX 2 Z958
From the great ZTE Company, this is another great AT&T phone to consider. It boasts of 5.5 inch screen display and resolution power of 720 × 1280 pixels for bright display. 2 GB RAM 16 GB ROM and 64 GB extra l micro SD slot for enough storage.
The phone also allows users to enjoy long standby time due to its long life 3000 LI-ION battery. You also enjoy quality images due to its 8MP sharp and focused camera. It operates under lollipop android v5.1 that can be up-gradable to android v6.0.1.
- ZTE ZMax 2 Z958 AT&T Black/Grey, Prepaid, Clean ESN
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
- Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
6. LG Phoenix 3 4G LTE
LG phoenix 3 IS another reliable phone to consider. It features 5 inch large sizeable display screen to watch videos and read messages with ease. It also features 5 MP cameras, 16GB ROM, 1.5 GB RAM and micro SD slot for effective performance.
It features other important specs like HDR, image editors, Bluetooth connectivity, 4G LTE internet speed, fast charging and durable 2500 Mah LI-ION battery.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor, Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 4G LTE speed
- 5" TFT touch screen, 5.0MP camera
- 16GB internal memory plus microSD slot
- Access your phone with a tap of your finger
7. LG K8 Phoenix 2 K371
LG phones have amazing features like large buttons, easy to use keyboards, volume controls and power buttons.
More to that, this phone features 5 inch screen display, 2125 mAh lasting battery, 1.5 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory and extendable memory card slot to hold up to 32 GB. AT&T also provides users the privilege of using this phone smoothly with no poor signal or browsing problems.
8. Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime
This is another great AT&T phones for sale with no renewable contract. It has 5 inch LCD display screen that displays up to 16M colors, 8MP rear and 5 MP front cameras for clear captures. It also features 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory and an extendable 256 GB SD slot.
More to that, it has inbuilt long life 2400 Mah fast charging battery and dual processors( Mali-T720 MP2 GPU and Exynos 7570 chipset) for effective performance. It operates under reliable android 5.0.2 lollipop.
- 5.0" 720 x 1280 pixels, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM, Expandable memory storage Up to 400GB, Android 8.0
- Rear camera: 8 MP with LED flash, 4X digital zoom Live video capture and playback 30fps@Full HD, Front camera: 5 MP, 2576 x 1932
- 2G Bands: 1800, 1900, 850, 900, 3G Bands: 2100, 1900, 850, 900, 4G LTE Band: 13(700), 5(850), 4(1700), 3(1800), 2(1900), 7(2600)
- Verizon Locked - Works with Verizon only. Item is Discontinued, May not have manufacturer warranty.
9. Samsung Galaxy S10+
This is another super sleek AT&T phone without contract. The phone has a bunch of amazing specs, 6.4 inch LCD screen display and 4100 mAh long life battery that can last for long without recharge.
The phone is also endowed with three rear cameras; 12 MP, 12MP, 16 MP and two front cameras; 10MP and 8 MP. Additionally, it has 128GB internal storage, 8 GB RAM, strong water/dust proof protective cover.
Why Is It Worth Considering?
- It has the most amazing triple cameras at the back ,with ultra wide lens and bright night features for clear images even in darkness, amazing, ryt?
- Its fast wireless technology 2.0 is way beyond most phones in the market. It takes at least 15 minutes to charge allowing several hours of usage.
- It supports 5 G, allowing users to enjoy fast internet speed.
- It has app prediction features that predict the rate at which the user open a specific app in a day. It also predicts unused apps and closes them up to help save data and battery life.
10. Apple iPhone 6S
From the great Apple company, this amazing phone also qualifies to be among the best AT&T non contract phones. The phone entails of 4.7 inch screen display with 750 x 1334 pixels resolution power. It also comes with 12 MP sharp focused rear cameras and 5 MP face time camera that captures realistic images and videos. Moreover, it has 64 GB ROM, 2 GB RAM, sensitive fingerprint sensors and lasting 1715 mAh rechargeable battery.
Its Special Features
- It has ‘hey Siri’ voice command features that allows you to speak and command your phone without touching it.
- It has live photo and wallpaper features that use 3D touch technology.
11. Huawei Ascend XT
This is another durable phone that comes with 5.5 inch screen size, 1280×720 resolution and a strong Gorilla glass for protection against damage. It is also made of 16 GB internal memory capacity, 2 GB RAM and micro SD slot to hold 128 GB extra memory.
It also features 4000 mAh that can last 7 days of standby time, 12 MP back and 8 MP front cameras. It operates under android 7.0 Nougat with 4G LTE network speed delivery.
- Its fast charging battery is on the higher level. This allows you to save powe.
- Its supports micro SD, microSDHC and microSDXC for sufficient storage.
- Has amazing camera with both touch and auto focus features.
12. Asus Zenfone 2E
This particular phone from ASUS boasts of 8 MP flash cameras to boost its quality and 5 inch HD screen display. Besides, it provides 8GB ROM, 1 GB RAM and extendable 64 GB memory card slot for enough storage. It is also built with lasting 2500 mAh battery that can stand up to 19 hours of talk time.
13. LG G3
From the great LG Company, this is another great AT& T phone with no contract. It guarantees quality images and videos thanks to its 13 MP rear camera that captures focused and sharp images.
It boasts of 5.5 inch screen with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolutions for clear and bright displays. It also features 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM, 256 GB micro SD space. Its power backup is guaranteed thanks to its 3000 mAh lasting battery. It has a fast 2.5 GHz processor and operates under Android 4.4.2 OS.
Can I Get Free AT&T Phones Without Contract?
Yes. It is possible to get free AT&T phones without contract. How?
Through Lifeline Program
Lifeline is a government program in USA that provides free communication services to low income consumers. AT&T collaborates with this program to give out free phones without contract. However, you should be eligible to enjoy the program. AT&T provides free non contract phones, free data, text messages and call minutes for effective communication.
Through Promotional Deals
This is another reliable way to get free AT&T phones without contract. AT&T gives out promotional deals to its customers after a certain period. Through the deal;
- You buy one and get one free. AT&T awards free non contract phone after purchasing a new device.
- You can also get free no contract phone after upgrading your existing phone or line with AT&T.
- You can also get free no contract phone after shifting from your previous carrier to AT&T.
Note that, getting free AT&T phone from promotional deals is not 100% guaranteed but depends on your luck.
Where To Buy AT&T Phones For Sale Without Contract
1. AT&T Official Website
This is the easiest place available to buy AT&T phones without contract. www.att.com provides a wide variety of phones for sale without contract. All you need is select your preferred phone, add to cart, make your payment and wait for delivery. Through the site, you meet live chat customer supports to give you more guidance on how to get these phones. From the same site, you also get customer care contacts for more help.
2. AT&T Physical Stores And Authorized Retailers
These are other reliable places to buy AT&T no contract phones. This carrier has several stores situated in several states across USA. Also, AT&T has authorized several retailers to provide non contract phones for sale. Visit https://www.att.com/stores/ to see available stores near you.
3. From Amazon
Amazon is another great place to get AT&T phones for sale without contract. This online shop provides different brands of AT&T phones at an affordable price with no renewable contract. Amazingly, it also allows customers to pay these phones on flexible monthly payments without credit check.
4. Luther Sales
This is another online shop that sells different types of products to customers. From the site, you can buy AT&T phones for sale without contract. Same to Amazon, this site allows monthly payments on phones.
Is There Any Downside To Unlock Or No Contract Phones?
Unlocked or no contract phones has more advantages to downsides. However, there are few disadvantages associated with these phones.
They Are Costly
Most carriers take advantage of freedom associated with these phones. So, users end up paying huge prices compared to lock or contract phones.
You Don’t Get The Best
Some phone rather than price, network strength and coverage distance of locked phones are prioritized and way better than unlocked phones. More often than not, unlocked phone users experience poor signal strength and customer care services.
Non contract phones are always the best to consider. This is because you enjoy flexibility and can bring your own phone. To get best phones for sale without contract, we recommend AT&T provider. The company has good customer care services and wider selection of phones at affordable prices.