With the growth of online stores, purchasing a vacuum cleaner is no longer a rigorous process as you do not have to walk from one store to another, looking for the best vacuum cleaner. Today, you can access endless units from all over the world from your sitting room, bringing with it a new problem, especially if you are looking to get the best value from your budget. You will not only have the brand names to contend with, but you will also have to choose from the models and their variations, which makes finding the best bagless vacuum cleaner a bit more complicated.
With prices that range from under $100 to over $2000, there is a need to put into consideration all the variables to find the best vacuum cleaner. The price is an important factor, but it is not an accurate indicator of the quality or value. As long as the unit is within your budget range, you will have to look at the features to ensure that it is the best suited for your home cleaning needs before purchasing. If you love pets, the best robot vacuum cleaner for pet hair will not only get rid of dirt, but it will handle pet hair without tangling. If your home has different types of flooring, a unit with a multi-surface switch will help you transition smoothly from carpet to hard floors.
While the goal is to find a unit that will get the job done, the best vacuum cleaner goes further to ensure that it is done more quickly and efficiently. The best bagless vacuum cleaner will make the cleaning process less tiring with innovative features. The best unit should also require less cleaning and maintenance. It should not be bulky or rigid to move from one place to another. The unit further ought to come with helpful accessories to help you clean the difficult to reach areas like stairs, corners and ceiling, among others.
Since it is time-consuming to go through all vacuum cleaners in the market to find the best, we have simplified the process for you. The units in this guide are not only effective, but they are affordable, eco friendly, convenient and easy to use. The following are the best bagless vacuum cleaners in 2020.
Top 7 Easy To Use Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
1. Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum
- Fast and easy cleaning in a lightweight vacuum with powerful suction and innovative brush design that cleans more on the initial pass
- Innovative brush design rotates down into the carpet to clean more on the initial pass
- Cyclonic System for long lasting, powerful suction. Bag Type : Bagless
- TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more; Dirt Cup Capacity: 2.2 L
- Easy Empty dirt tank, Multi Level Filtration, and washable foam tank filter. Note: Please refer user manual attached below for item installation and troubleshooting steps. Hose Length: 6 inch. Brush System: Rotating Clear Window
This 9595A Bissell CleanView is a lightweight unit that is fast and easy to use. It features powerful suction and an innovative brush design that lets you clean more with every effort. The brush rotates down into the carpet for better cleaning results on the initial pass. Bissell products are famous for their quality, and this CleanView features an inventive cyclonic system that delivers long-lasting, powerful suction. The unit features an easy-to-empty dirt tank, washable foam tank filter and multi-level filtration. You will also find TurboBrush tools helpful in cleaning the hard-to-reach areas like upholstery, furniture and stairs.
The Bissell 9595A has a large 1.0-liter dirt tank that is easy to empty, ensuring that you are spending more of your cleaning time being productive and less time emptying. It has a rinsable pre-motor filter that is easy to keep clean for efficiency every time you clean. The cleaner has a 25-foot power cord that offers extended cleaning reach. If you need to clean high areas, an extension wand will come to your rescue enabling you to capture dirt and debris easily from ceilings, baseboards and ceiling fans. The extension wand can be used on its own or with other attachment tools like dusting brush, crevice tool, or TurboBrush.
2. Shark Rotator NV501 Professional Upright Corded Vacuum Cleaner
- Dust cup capacity 1.3 quarts. Powerful upright vacuum with Lift Away pod for convenient cleaning of stairs and above floor areas
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology, HEPA
- Rotator Technology Enhanced Swivel Steering and better deep carpet cleaning
- Lightweight & Ultra Quiet Operation.Hose length (ft.): 8.4
- Premium Pet Tools and Ergo Cleaning Accessories
Innovative and functional are the terms that describe what you get with the NV501 Shark Rotator. The unit does an excellent cleaning job without making you feel like you are working thanks to its pioneering easy-to-use features. It comes with an enhanced swivel steering technology that lets you take powerful suction everywhere for deep carpet cleaning. It is lightweight, only weighing 15.5 lbs, which means that you can lift it when necessary without much difficulty.
This Shark vacuum cleaner has an anti-allergen complete seal technology that not only helps to capture 99.9-percent of dust and allergens but also traps them from escaping back into the air. The large dust cup lets you concentrate on your cleaning without taking breaks to empty the dirt. Cleaning under furniture is not a problem with this Shark vacuum cleaner thanks to the powerful LED headlights on the nozzle. The exceptional steering capability makes cleaning around obstacles easy while the upright mode gives a traditional setting.
3. Bissell Zing Canister 2156A Vacuum Cleaner
- Dirt cup capacity 2 liters; Cyclonic action and powerful suction provide thorough cleaning; Plus, no more bags to buy or change ever
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch. Power Rating : 9 ampere
- DIRT cup filters and Post Motor filter help capture more Fine dust and particles. Filters are washable and reusable
- 15 feet of cord for great cleaning reach and retracts with the touch of a button for easy storage
- Weighs less than eight pounds. Easy to maneuver with the integrated carrying handle
With a dirt capacity of 2 liters, this Bissell Zing cleaner stands tall among the best bagless vacuum cleaners. The unit has a cyclonic action that delivers powerful suction for thorough cleaning. It is a multi-purpose cleaning unit that will clean your hard floors effectively without being tough to your carpet. An easy-to-use switch lets you smoothly transition into cleaning carpets from hard floors, ensuring quick cleaning. It is easy to maneuver while an integrated carrying handle facilitates easy transportation for storage.
The Bissell 2156A cleaner not only cleans your home thoroughly, but you also do not struggle to empty the dirt cup. The dirt cup is removable and has an easy-empty-lid that ensures quick, mess-free emptying. It is designed with dirt cup filters and a post-motor filter that work hard to capture more fine dust and particles. You will not struggle with a wrapping cord as you clean. It features a 15-foot power cord that is fitted with automatic cord rewind ability for more convenient cleaning. The cord gives you an extended reach while ensuring easy storage.
4. Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind Vacuum Cleaner
- Innovative Multi-Surface vacuum: Deep clean with the whirlwind canister vacuum. This vacuum features an integrated airflow control on the handle that can be easily switched at your fingertips. It includes three settings: carpet, upholstery & hard floors. Dust cup capacity - 1.2 liters
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver: vacuum anywhere around your home with ease with this lightweight vacuum. The Eureka whirlwind vacuum cleaner weighs less than 8 pounds and can easily maneuver under and around furniture and stairs thanks to its swivel steering and telescoping metal Wand
- 3L dust container, no maintenance costs: No bags or filters required. The whirlwind has a Bagless design and uses washable filters. Rinse the filters as needed and you’re ready to go
- 2-In-1 integrated crevice tool: The Eureka whirlwind canister vacuum features a crevice tool integrated into the hose handle so it’s at your fingertips whenever you need and will never get lost. Easily disconnect the handle from the hose and then you can switch between a crevice tool and a dusting brush
- Easy-to-use: spend more time cleaning and less time struggling with your vacuum cleaner. The Eureka whirlwind has automatic cord Rewind, saving your valuable time. The whirlwind has a one-button release for easy dust cup emptying
If you are always transitioning from one type of floor to another, the Eureka NEN110A is your best bagless vacuum cleaner. It is an innovative multi-surface vacuum cleaner with a ready-to-access airflow control on the handle that you can easily switch to clean a different type of flooring. This cleaner has three cleaning settings for cleaning carpet, upholstery and hard floors. It is lightweight and easy to maneuver, enabling you to clean any part of your home. The unit has an innovative design that gives it the ability to maneuver under and around obstacles thanks to a swivel steering and a telescoping metal wand.
The unit has a large 3 liters dust container that lets you focus on the job without taking breaks as you clean to empty the cup. The cleaner has a maintenance-free design that requires less effort to keep it working effectively. The filters are washable, and you only need to rinse them as necessary to keep going. It further features a 2-in-1 integrated crevice tool that is integrated into the hose handle for easy management. To use the crevice tool and a dusting brush, you will need to disconnect the handle easily. Weighing only 8 lbs, you can easily carry the cleaner as you vacuum without breaking a sweat. It has a 16-foot cord that provides an extended reach as you clean.
5. Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Capacity (volume): .55 gallon; Strongest suction of any vacuum; Even more power for tough tasks
- Self-adjusting cleaner head seals in suction across carpet, wood, vinyl, and tile floors
- Tangle free turbine tool, stair tool, combination tool included
- Whole machine HEPA filtration ensures allergens and bacteria are captured and trapped
- Hygienically empty the bin with the push of a button
Cleaning tough dirt is not a problem for this powerful Dyson Ball Animal vacuum cleaner. With a capacity of 55 gallons, the unit offers strong suction that lets you clean the tough to clean areas with less effort. It has a self-adjusting cleaner head that seals suction as you clean wood floors carpet, tile and vinyl floors. A tangle-free turbine tool, a stair tool and a combination tool help you clean areas that are difficult to reach.
The Dyson Animal 2 cleaner is exceptionally designed with whole machine HEPA filtration that keeps your safe clean and healthy by capturing and trapping bacteria and allergens. The unit extends the undemanding operation to emptying dust. You only need to push a button to empty the bin hygienically. The cleaner comes with a free 5-year warranty that covers labor and parts.
6. Hoover WindTunnel 2 UH71250 Vacuum Cleaner
- HASSLE-FREE CORD REWIND: 25 ft. power cord automatically retracts in seconds so you never have to wrap a cord again
- DEEP CLEANING POWER: Wind Tunnel 2 Technology creates 2 channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep-down embedded dirt
- OPTIMIZED CLEANING: The Multi-Floor Brush Roll allows you to turn the brush roll on for optimal cleaning on carpets and off to prevent scattering of debris on hard floors
- EXTENDED CLEANING REACH: With up to 16 ft. of cleaning reach, so you can clean dirt and dust anywhere in your home from floor to ceiling with our live hose and tools
- GREAT FOR PETS: Our Advanced Allergen Block Technology and Odor-Absorbing Carbon assists in capturing dust, pet dander, pollen and eliminating pet odors
- DIRT CUP CAPACITY: 1.29 Liters
The biggest challenge you will have to experience with the most powerful vacuum cleaners is the problem of managing the cord after use. The WindTunnel 2 by Hoover has a hassle-free cord rewind that lets you easily manage the cord. With a push of a button, you can retract the cord in seconds for minimal maintenance tasks after cleaning. The cleaner has a long 25-feet cord that helps you clean a larger space. The Wind Tunnel technology offers custom cleaning for deep cleaning. It generates two channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and clean deep down embedded dirt.
The UH71250 vacuum cleaner is ideal for a home with different types of flooring. It has a multi-floor brush roll that lets you change your cleaning to suit different floors. You should turn the brush roll on for optimal cleaning on your carpets and turn it off when cleaning hard floors to prevent scattering of debris. The 16-feet hose enhances your cleaning efforts by proving an extended reach. The unit features an advanced allergen block technology that makes cleaning after pet unproblematic. The cleaner is useful in cleaning dust, pollen and pet dander as well as eliminating pet odors.
7. Deik 2 in 1 Vacuum Cleaner
Cleaning an excessively large space can be almost impossible with most vacuum cleaners, especially if the area does not have any power socket. With this Deik vacuum cleaner, that will not be a problem as it has a long-lasting 22.2V 2200mAh battery that lets you clean any part of your home. The cleaner features an upright charging base that will recharge the battery for the next cleaning process.
Is Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Better?
It depends on your home cleaning needs. The bagless cleaners are less expensive, eco friendly and are almost maintenance-free while the bagged vacuum cleaners are better for people with allergy as they are highly effective at trapping dust and debris. Bagless vacuum cleaners are easier to use as they tend to have an indicator that tells you when the tank is full, enabling you to keep your eyes focused on the job. However, it is worth noting that each type has its own benefits and shortcomings.
Bagged Vacuum Cleaners
Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
Where to Buy Dyson Bagless Vacuum Cleaner?
You can visit the manufacturer’s website to purchase the cleaner. Equally, you can buy from Amazon, where you can benefit from discounts and better customer care.
What is the Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaner for under $500?
The best vacuum cleaner depends on your needs. There are several bagless vacuum cleaners you can buy for less than $150, such as the Bissell 9595A or the Eureka NEN110A.
How to Clean a Bagless Vacuum Cleaner?
- Empty the dirt container
- Rinse the canister in warm water to remove stubborn dirt
- Check filters and clean as necessary
- Check the hose for blockages
- Remove hair and string from the roller brush with a seam ripper
- Wipe the vacuum as desired and assemble everything back once dry
Buying the best bagless vacuum cleaner is a must if you are looking to keep your home clean and germs free. The best cleaners are easy to clean and have the ability to trap dust and germs, keeping your home healthy. The units in this guide are affordable with some costing less than $100. Despite being affordable, they come with top-end features such as HEPA filtration, large dirt tank, and the cyclonic system as well as long hose and power cord for extended reach.