With the growth of online stores, purchasing a vacuum cleaner is no longer a rigorous process as you do not have to walk from one store to another, looking for the best vacuum cleaner. Today, you can access endless units from all over the world from your sitting room, bringing with it a new problem, especially if you are looking to get the best value from your budget. You will not only have the brand names to contend with, but you will also have to choose from the models and their variations, which makes finding the best bagless vacuum cleaner a bit more complicated.
With prices that range from under $100 to over $2000, there is a need to put into consideration all the variables to find the best vacuum cleaner. The price is an important factor, but it is not an accurate indicator of the quality or value. As long as the unit is within your budget range, you will have to look at the features to ensure that it is the best suited for your home cleaning needs before purchasing. If you love pets, the best robot vacuum cleaner for pet hair will not only get rid of dirt, but it will handle pet hair without tangling. If your home has different types of flooring, a unit with a multi-surface switch will help you transition smoothly from carpet to hard floors.
While the goal is to find a unit that will get the job done, the best vacuum cleaner goes further to ensure that it is done more quickly and efficiently. The best bagless vacuum cleaner will make the cleaning process less tiring with innovative features. The best unit should also require less cleaning and maintenance. It should not be bulky or rigid to move from one place to another. The unit further ought to come with helpful accessories to help you clean the difficult to reach areas like stairs, corners and ceiling, among others.
Since it is time-consuming to go through all vacuum cleaners in the market to find the best, we have simplified the process for you. The units in this guide are not only effective, but they are affordable, eco friendly, convenient and easy to use. The following are the best bagless vacuum cleaners in 2020.
Top 7 Easy To Use Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
1. Bissell 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum
This 9595A Bissell CleanView is a lightweight unit that is fast and easy to use. It features powerful suction and an innovative brush design that lets you clean more with every effort. The brush rotates down into the carpet for better cleaning results on the initial pass. Bissell products are famous for their quality, and this CleanView features an inventive cyclonic system that delivers long-lasting, powerful suction. The unit features an easy-to-empty dirt tank, washable foam tank filter and multi-level filtration. You will also find TurboBrush tools helpful in cleaning the hard-to-reach areas like upholstery, furniture and stairs.
The Bissell 9595A has a large 1.0-liter dirt tank that is easy to empty, ensuring that you are spending more of your cleaning time being productive and less time emptying. It has a rinsable pre-motor filter that is easy to keep clean for efficiency every time you clean. The cleaner has a 25-foot power cord that offers extended cleaning reach. If you need to clean high areas, an extension wand will come to your rescue enabling you to capture dirt and debris easily from ceilings, baseboards and ceiling fans. The extension wand can be used on its own or with other attachment tools like dusting brush, crevice tool, or TurboBrush.
- Multi-cyclonic system
- Washable filter
- 25-foot power cord
- liter dirt tank
- Extension wand
- It is lightweight
- It has an extended cleaning reach
- It comes with a motorized brush tool for cleaning furniture, upholstery, car and stairs
- The extension hose is short
2. Shark Rotator NV501 Professional Upright Corded Vacuum Cleaner
Innovative and functional are the terms that describe what you get with the NV501 Shark Rotator. The unit does an excellent cleaning job without making you feel like you are working thanks to its pioneering easy-to-use features. It comes with an enhanced swivel steering technology that lets you take powerful suction everywhere for deep carpet cleaning. It is lightweight, only weighing 15.5 lbs, which means that you can lift it when necessary without much difficulty.
This Shark vacuum cleaner has an anti-allergen complete seal technology that not only helps to capture 99.9-percent of dust and allergens but also traps them from escaping back into the air. The large dust cup lets you concentrate on your cleaning without taking breaks to empty the dirt. Cleaning under furniture is not a problem with this Shark vacuum cleaner thanks to the powerful LED headlights on the nozzle. The exceptional steering capability makes cleaning around obstacles easy while the upright mode gives a traditional setting.
- 3 quarts dust cup
- HEPA, Anti Allergen Complete Seal
- Enhanced Swivel Steering technology
- Pet tools and ergo cleaning accessories
- Upright design
- It is light for effortless cleaning
- It has an amazing swivel steering for unproblematic cleaning around obstacles
- It comes with powerful headlights that enhances cleaning under the furniture
- It has a large dust cup that minimizes emptying frequencies while cleaning
- You will pay the shipping cost for a replacement part if needed
3. Bissell Zing Canister 2156A Vacuum Cleaner
With a dirt capacity of 2 liters, this Bissell Zing cleaner stands tall among the best bagless vacuum cleaners. The unit has a cyclonic action that delivers powerful suction for thorough cleaning. It is a multi-purpose cleaning unit that will clean your hard floors effectively without being tough to your carpet. An easy-to-use switch lets you smoothly transition into cleaning carpets from hard floors, ensuring quick cleaning. It is easy to maneuver while an integrated carrying handle facilitates easy transportation for storage.
The Bissell 2156A cleaner not only cleans your home thoroughly, but you also do not struggle to empty the dirt cup. The dirt cup is removable and has an easy-empty-lid that ensures quick, mess-free emptying. It is designed with dirt cup filters and a post-motor filter that work hard to capture more fine dust and particles. You will not struggle with a wrapping cord as you clean. It features a 15-foot power cord that is fitted with automatic cord rewind ability for more convenient cleaning. The cord gives you an extended reach while ensuring easy storage.
- 15-foot long cord
- 2 liters dirt cup
- Multi-surface cleaning switch
- Removable dirt cup
- Automatic cord rewind
- It lets you easily go from cleaning your carpets to the hard floors
- Emptying the dirt cup is quick and mess-free
- The cord retracts with a touch of a button for easy storage
- It is lightweight for easy portability
- It is loud
4. Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind Vacuum Cleaner
If you are always transitioning from one type of floor to another, the Eureka NEN110A is your best bagless vacuum cleaner. It is an innovative multi-surface vacuum cleaner with a ready-to-access airflow control on the handle that you can easily switch to clean a different type of flooring. This cleaner has three cleaning settings for cleaning carpet, upholstery and hard floors. It is lightweight and easy to maneuver, enabling you to clean any part of your home. The unit has an innovative design that gives it the ability to maneuver under and around obstacles thanks to a swivel steering and a telescoping metal wand.
The unit has a large 3 liters dust container that lets you focus on the job without taking breaks as you clean to empty the cup. The cleaner has a maintenance-free design that requires less effort to keep it working effectively. The filters are washable, and you only need to rinse them as necessary to keep going. It further features a 2-in-1 integrated crevice tool that is integrated into the hose handle for easy management. To use the crevice tool and a dusting brush, you will need to disconnect the handle easily. Weighing only 8 lbs, you can easily carry the cleaner as you vacuum without breaking a sweat. It has a 16-foot cord that provides an extended reach as you clean.
- Easy-to-empty 2 liters dust cup
- Maintenance-free washable design
- Snap-fit accessories
- Cyclonic filtration system
- Weighs 8 lbs
- Easy-to-reach tools on the handle
- A locking fit design lets you easily attach and detach accessories
- Tools are on the handle for easy management and quick access
- It has an automatic cord rewind feature that lets you efficiently manage cord for storage
- A multi-surface surface cleaning switch allows you smoothly transition from cleaning carpets to cleaning hard floor and upholstery with one push
- It has a large dust cup that is easy to empty for convenient cleaning
- It does not have headlight lights
5. Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Cleaning tough dirt is not a problem for this powerful Dyson Ball Animal vacuum cleaner. With a capacity of 55 gallons, the unit offers strong suction that lets you clean the tough to clean areas with less effort. It has a self-adjusting cleaner head that seals suction as you clean wood floors carpet, tile and vinyl floors. A tangle-free turbine tool, a stair tool and a combination tool help you clean areas that are difficult to reach.
The Dyson Animal 2 cleaner is exceptionally designed with whole machine HEPA filtration that keeps your safe clean and healthy by capturing and trapping bacteria and allergens. The unit extends the undemanding operation to emptying dust. You only need to push a button to empty the bin hygienically. The cleaner comes with a free 5-year warranty that covers labor and parts.
- 5-years warranty
- One-click dirt emptying
- Motorized brush
- Self-adjusting cleaner head seal
- Whole machine HEPA filtration
- Tangle-free turbine tool
- It has a motorized brush and a self-adjusting head for thorough cleaning
- It captures allergens and bacteria for a clean, healthy home
- It easily and quickly cleans the tough tasks
- A tangle-free turbine tool lets you easily remove pet hair from carpets and upholstery
- It requires more effort to put the wand back after using
6. Hoover WindTunnel 2 UH71250 Vacuum Cleaner
The biggest challenge you will have to experience with the most powerful vacuum cleaners is the problem of managing the cord after use. The WindTunnel 2 by Hoover has a hassle-free cord rewind that lets you easily manage the cord. With a push of a button, you can retract the cord in seconds for minimal maintenance tasks after cleaning. The cleaner has a long 25-feet cord that helps you clean a larger space. The Wind Tunnel technology offers custom cleaning for deep cleaning. It generates two channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and clean deep down embedded dirt.
The UH71250 vacuum cleaner is ideal for a home with different types of flooring. It has a multi-floor brush roll that lets you change your cleaning to suit different floors. You should turn the brush roll on for optimal cleaning on your carpets and turn it off when cleaning hard floors to prevent scattering of debris. The 16-feet hose enhances your cleaning efforts by proving an extended reach. The unit features an advanced allergen block technology that makes cleaning after pet unproblematic. The cleaner is useful in cleaning dust, pollen and pet dander as well as eliminating pet odors.
- Pet turbo tool
- Two channels of suction
- 16-feet hose
- Multi-floor brush roll
- 25-feet power cord
- It is suitable for a home with pets
- It has a long reach
- It enables optimized cleaning for different floors
- It is powerful enough for thorough deep cleaning
- It is a bit noisy
7. Deik 2 in 1 Vacuum Cleaner
Cleaning an excessively large space can be almost impossible with most vacuum cleaners, especially if the area does not have any power socket. With this Deik vacuum cleaner, that will not be a problem as it has a long-lasting 22.2V 2200mAh battery that lets you clean any part of your home. The cleaner features an upright charging base that will recharge the battery for the next cleaning process.
- 2200mAh battery
- Charging base
- LED headlights
- It has a long-lasting battery for cleaning areas without electricity
- A charging base offers quick battery charging
- It has LED headlights that let you under furniture
- It is lightweight and portable
- Debris can get stuck in the cone
Is Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Better?
It depends on your home cleaning needs. The bagless cleaners are less expensive, eco friendly and are almost maintenance-free while the bagged vacuum cleaners are better for people with allergy as they are highly effective at trapping dust and debris. Bagless vacuum cleaners are easier to use as they tend to have an indicator that tells you when the tank is full, enabling you to keep your eyes focused on the job. However, it is worth noting that each type has its own benefits and shortcomings.
Bagged Vacuum Cleaners
- Allergens, debris and dirt are trapped within the bag
- The contents of the bag remain trapped in the bag when it is replaced
- You may not need to clean the filter when it is part of the bag
- The bags can usually hold a lot of dirt enabling continuous cleaning
- Most bags are not reusable, requiring you to spend money to replace them
- Changing the bags in the middle of cleaning can be time-consuming
Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
- You do not have to worry about finding replacement bags
- The units are usually affordable making them ideal for individuals with a tight budget
- They are friendly to the environment as you do not need to replace the bag
- They are easy to empty, and they can be put back to cleaning immediately
- They have filters that need to be washed
- You may need to replace HEPA filter once in a while
- You may need to vacuum some areas again if you are not careful when emptying the tank
Where to Buy Dyson Bagless Vacuum Cleaner?
You can visit the manufacturer’s website to purchase the cleaner. Equally, you can buy from Amazon, where you can benefit from discounts and better customer care.
What is the Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaner for under $500?
The best vacuum cleaner depends on your needs. There are several bagless vacuum cleaners you can buy for less than $150, such as the Bissell 9595A or the Eureka NEN110A.
How to Clean a Bagless Vacuum Cleaner?
- Empty the dirt container
- Rinse the canister in warm water to remove stubborn dirt
- Check filters and clean as necessary
- Check the hose for blockages
- Remove hair and string from the roller brush with a seam ripper
- Wipe the vacuum as desired and assemble everything back once dry
Buying the best bagless vacuum cleaner is a must if you are looking to keep your home clean and germs free. The best cleaners are easy to clean and have the ability to trap dust and germs, keeping your home healthy. The units in this guide are affordable with some costing less than $100. Despite being affordable, they come with top-end features such as HEPA filtration, large dirt tank, and the cyclonic system as well as long hose and power cord for extended reach.