Hunting rangefinders are one of the most useful tools used for analyzing the distance between the hunter and his target. Most of the rangefinders come with a specific laser beam that tends to bounce off the particular target and then come back to the hunter. While this process takes place, there is a clock inside the tool which efficiently measures the total distance. In order to make sure that you never miss out on your target, it is really important to own one of the best rangefinders for bow hunting.
If you are looking forward to an exciting trip of bow hunting in the upcoming days, then you must check out the most effective rangefinders used for the same. Although there are a huge variety of rangefinders available in various offline and online platforms, you need to be sure of your requirements. Make sure that which rangefinder you choose, it must compliment your hunting style as well as your needs as a hunter.
Here we have a list of 5 best rangefinders which are used for bow hunting. You can simply go through all of them, analyze their features, pros, and cons to decide the one you want to purchase. Each and every product review is based solely on the basis of the feedback gathered from the experts, customers and market researchers. But are you still wondering about how the product reviews are going to help you with your purchase? Well, go ahead to find out.
Top 5 Best Rangefinders For Bow Hunting Reviews
Product reviews are known to be one of the best ways to understand a particular product on the basis of all its aspects. Be it the features, advantages, disadvantages or the comparison, product reviews tend to bring out the actual highlights of the products.
It is always recommended to purchase your preferred items only after checking out the reviews. This is mainly because most of the product reviews are created after scrutinizing each and every attribute of a particular product. Plus, cues are also taken from most of the existing customers of the products. Thus, you can simply rely on the top 5 product reviews before making your purchase.
While you lay your focus on the most efficient rangefinders used for bow hunting, there are 5 best products which you can check out. All of the products are considered to be quite effective in setting the target and measuring the actual distance between you and the target you are willing to hit.
Such products are a life savior if you are going out for a hunting trip into the jungle with your friends or alone. Rangefinders always make sure that the target is set before you shoot the arrow. So before you go ahead with the plan of getting a rangefinder for hunting, check out the best rangefinders for bow hunting in the market.
1. TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder
Now you can simply get closer to a specific target without having to move an inch from your position. The new TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder is specially designed to provide the hunters with accurate data about the distance required for the perfect shots. There would be no need to guess or calculate the distance on your own. You would be able to get accurate information with the help of this particular rangefinder.
In order to make sure that the LCD display of the TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder is maintained properly, you need to be a bit careful regarding the product while you go out on a trip. Moreover, the steadiness of the product would be easily compensated by the continuous range display that keeps scanning the target until you hit.
- Premium product that measures up to around 540 yards
- Continuous Scan Mode
- Advanced Speed Technology
- Water resistant body
- Highly Durable
- Might have issues with the LCD display
- There can be a slight difficulty in keeping it steady at one particular point
Key Features Of The TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder
- Accuracy – You can be assured regarding the accuracy of the technology used by the new TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder. The ‘Speed, Scan and Hunt Technology’ tends to provide a fast measurement of the distance with an accuracy of +/- 1 yard.
- Lens Display – With a premium, multilayered, ultra clear optics along with the easy read technology, the lens display comes out the best way of measuring the distance properly.
- Lanyard And Case – The package of the TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder includes a carrying pouch, strap, free CR2 battery, cleaning cloth made of microfiber and a manual.
- Warranty – The TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder comes with a complete 1-year warranty that would help you to get in touch with the company for any kind of issues.
2. Halo XL450-7 Hunting Rangefinder Review
The Halo XL450-7 Hunting Rangefinder is the ultimate tool for all the hunters out there. In case you are a bow hunter who is constantly concerned about the angle compensation for the shot covering 40 yards, you must make it a point to check out this particular product. The affordable yet rangefinder would definitely help you to get fast and accurate readings without fail.
The issue regarding the autofocus can be resolved as there is a continuous ranging scan available in the product. Moreover, the small size makes it a handy product which can be used efficiently for bow hunting.
- Eyepiece helps to twist for a better focus
- Helps to range out a huge animal out to around 350 yards
- Scan mode with constant ranging
- 1-year warranty
- Autofocus is not available
- Hunters might have an issue due to its ultra-small size
Key Features Of Halo XL450-7 Hunting Rangefinder
- Magnification – determining the distance of your target is quite crucial for making the perfect shot. With the help of the 6x magnification of the Halo XL450-7 Hunting Rangefinder, you would be able to view the target as closely as possible.
- Scan Mode – The Scan mode allows the advent of constant ranging. This helps the hunter to keep a close tab on the particular target he is willing to hunt down.
- Reflective Range – The Halo XL450-7 Hunting Rangefinder comes with a reflective range of about 450 yards. It would help you to target animals that are quite far away from your position.
- Portability – Being one of the best rangefinders in the market, the Halo XL450-7 Hunting Rangefinder is a portable device. You can simply carry it around due to its lightweight and easy mechanism.
3. BOBLOV 650 Yards Rangefinder Review
If you are willing to purchase a rangefinder that would help you to set a target far away from your initial position, then BOBLOV 650 Yards Rangefinder is the one for you. With a range of around 6.6-656(yd) and a measuring accuracy of about +/- 1M within 200 meters, it would be of great help for your bow hunting trip.
In most cases, when customers use the product after charging, it takes a specific time period to refresh and start again. One needs to be a bit patient as the product might take its take to restart.
- 16mm effective eyepiece
- 24mm object lens
- Built-in lithium battery with 800 mAh
- USB charging
- Some customers have faced issues regarding the accuracy of the product
- Charging issues
Key Features Of The BOBLOV 650 Yards Rangefinder
- Speed Mode – If you are hunting on a horse or a car, this particular rangefinder would help you to set the target in motion. You do not have to stop the car or the horse in order to measure the distance. The product would analyze the distance of the moving object and display the results on the screen.
- Efficient Range Mode – You just need to short press the particular power button as soon as you set your target. The specific distance between you and your target would be displayed on the LCD screen.
- Pinsensor Technology – The technology used by the BOBLOV 650 Yards Rangefinder helps it to provide a fast and accurate measurement. With the use of Pinsensor Technology, the measurement of overlapping objects can be easily determined without any hassles.
- 6x Magnification – You can view the objects with the help of the cool 6x magnification lens. There would be no problem in fixing an item and then measuring its distance from your position.
4. AOFAR 700 Yards 6 X 25mm Laser Rangefinder Review
With high accuracy rates and short measuring time, you would find the AOFAR 700 Yards 6 X 25mm Laser Rangefinder to be extremely competent in setting your target. This particular product comes down with some amazing features which make it one of the reliable rangefinders in the market. You must check out its specs and analyze each and every aspect carefully.
You need to make sure that you increase the brightness of the screen to the fullest so that you do not face such issues while handling the AOFAR 700 Yards 6 X 25mm Laser Rangefinder.
- Measuring range of distance is around 5-700 yards
- Range measure accuracy is about +/-1 yard
- CR2-3V battery used in the product
- Might have issues regarding the screen size
- The digital screen might be a bit dim
Key Features Of The AOFAR 700 Yards 6 X 25mm Laser Rangefinder
- Waterproof – The latest technology used in the AOFAR 700 Yards 6 X 25mm Laser Rangefinder ensures that the pin sensor technology helps the customers to figure out accurate distances. Plus, the waterproof laser technology works as a bonus.
- Accuracy – All the measurements regarding the speed and distance are mostly accurate due to the 6x magnification technology. The product also has speed and fog modes which provide the customer with a great hunting experience altogether.
- Complete Package – The AOFAR 700 Yards 6 X 25mm Laser Rangefinder package includes all the necessary items such as a carrying pouch, carabiner shape, cleaning cloth of microfiber, free CR2 battery and a manual. It proves to be a complete package for the customer to assemble all the items into an effective bow hunting set.
5. TecTecTec ProWild S Hunting Rangefinder Arch Rifle Angle Slope Rangefinder Review
A quality rangefinder that comes with a water-resistant body and an angle compensation measuring technology is the TecTecTec ProWild S Hunting Rangefinder Arch Rifle Angle Slope Rangefinder. Known to be one of the most efficient rangefinders for bow hunting, you can simply lay your faith in its accuracy in determining the distance between your position and the target.
It is recommended for the customers to make sure that they maintain the TecTecTec ProWild S Hunting Rangefinder Arch Rifle Angle Slope Rangefinder like all the other devices they use. Being an instrument it requires adequate rest and time to restart its functioning effectively.
- Easy to read display
- Continuous measurement mode
- Slope or scan mode
- Laser Technology
- Regular use might lead to certain functioning issues
- Dim screen lights
Key Features Of The TecTecTec ProWild S Hunting Rangefinder Arch Rifle Angle Slope Rangefinder
- Laser Technology – The newly evolved laser technology tends to help the customers to set its target at around 540 yards away from their position. The product helps them to acquire the measurement accuracy.
- Lens Display – the clear optics and the multilayered display would help you to recognize the target and measure the distance of a moving object as well. There are continuous measurement modes that ensure that the measurements are accurate and convenient for all the bow hunters.
- Lightweight Product – There is no doubt in the fact that the TecTecTec ProWild S Hunting Rangefinder Arch Rifle Angle Slope Rangefinder is a portable product that can be carried everywhere you go. It has a durable body that facilitates its ability to be carried around for hunting trips as well as surveying without any kind of hassles.
Why Are These The Best Rangefinders For Bow Hunting?
The fact is true that you would find a variety of rangefinders in the market but this list of 5 best rangefinders is based on complete market research. All the above-mentioned rangefinders have a few unique properties of their own and customers are in love with their efficiency. We have made sure that we get in touch with different consumers of all 5 best rangefinders so that the reviews can be created on an unbiased basis. Therefore, you would find that most of the statements used in the review are basically put down by the existing customers themselves. We just have a shape to their opinion with the use of our words.
Almost all of the above-mentioned products have a reliable name in the market due to their useful nature in the advent of bow hunting. With all the latest and advanced technologies, most of the products are just amazing in what they do. We have scrutinized each and every aspect of a variety of products in the market and then came out with these top 5 rangefinders. You can simply rely on our reviews or take a look at the products yourself to distinguish among the same.
Tips To Use The Rangefinders
It is always recommended for you to opt for a product that comes with all the specific items required for the smooth functioning of the rangefinders. You would find that the top 5 rangefinders have a complete kit that includes all the elements of the product along with a manual. That particular manual should be followed thoroughly till you get accustomed to the features and functions of the product. You must go through the manual carefully and carry it along with you throughout the bow hunting trip so that you do not face any issues while handling the rangefinders. It is better to understand all the specific details and points of the rangefinders and then go for a hunting trip as a small mistake can lead to a big mishap in the woods.
As you go through the product reviews one by one, you would find out that there are a few pros and a few cons for each of them. Try to analyze all the points together and make a proper judgment of the type of product you are looking forward to. Each customer would have a different requirement and preference in case of the rangefinders. It totally depends upon the discretion of the customers to choose among all the above-mentioned products.
Make sure that you check out all the rangefinders personally, have a look at their size measurements and accuracy rates. This would lead to a better decision making process. If you manage to procure more information about a product, it would help you to understand the various positive and negative aspects of the same. If you are a beginner, go for a basic rangefinder to enhance your hunting skills. Once you gain adequate knowledge about them, you can go ahead for a professional one.