All adults know the importance of oral hygiene. However, gleaming white mouth pearls are often costly. Instead, there should be a simple, dentist-approved method to whiten your teeth autonomously, in the comfort of your own. Thankfully, this solution exists. You need only read through this guide to find out more about the best teeth whitening for sensitive teeth. And if you’re searching for more dental care, you are in the right spot. If you are looking for a new, popular product to whiten your teeth, consider our snow teeth whitening review. If, on the other hand, you require more drastic work, consider dentures. You may be wondering how far this dental care will pile up, or how much are partial dentures. Thankfully, you can be certain that this guide only contains accessible tooth care options.
Easy teeth whitening must sound relatively good, but you may be wondering where to begin. If you’re looking for the best teeth whitening for sensitive teeth, search no further. And if you’re searching for any other dental care treatment, you are in the right place. Our snow teeth whitening reviews and how much are partial dentures articles will stimulate and inform you.
Common Causes of Yellow Teeth
If you have noticed an off-putting, yellow tinge to your teeth, you likely have started-feeling self-conscious of your smile. Yellowed teeth often suggest bad hygiene and self-care, even if they result from other entirely different factors. According to dental experts, the following are likely to result in yellow teeth:
- Red wine (based on a consumption of one or more glasses a day)
- Dark soda drinking
- Red sauces
- Eating fruits with dark pulp
Thankfully, there are new options available to remove tooth-surface stains. If you’re looking for the best teeth whitening for sensitive teeth, here are all your options.
Types Of Teeth Whitening Products
1. Teeth Whitening Paste
Teeth whitening toothpaste is the most common option on the market. They are available in most supermarket isles, and they do not require any more application time. Because they require so little extra work, they usually have the least effect on the teeth. This means that while they do not harm the tooth surface or gums, they also only change the tooth color by a couple of tints.
2. Teeth Whitening Gels Or Strips
Both teeth whitening gels and strips operate using peroxide, which is a relatively potent bleaching agent. Both of these products can also be purchased over the counter at several different retail outlets, such as pharmacies and supermarkets. Because of their ease of application, there exist several “strength” variations of these products. That way, the manufacturers ensure that even the most sensitive teeth can be catered to. Gels and strips each have approximately the same application period, ranging from 20 to 30 minutes. While gels are applied on a small brush and rubbed into the tooth surface with the brushing motion, strips are much easier to choose. To use a tooth-whitening strip, you only need to apply it on the surface of your teeth and let it sit for 30 minutes, twice a day. Though users are advised to go through this process every day for a few weeks, results can show within a couple of days.
3. GLO Technology Teeth Whitening
GLO technology is an innovative method of whitening teeth. GLO stands for Guided Light Optics. This technique is relatively non-invasive and uses light and heat instead of bleach. GLO is quite a good option for people with sensitive teeth because the treatment employed does not attack the tooth surface. However, it is a rather new technology, and there is some public skepticism about the long-term effects of this treatment. Thankfully, this guide has assembled all the information you may require on benefits and negative effects of each product, including the best led teeth whitening kit for most effective teeth whitening.
Tips to Consider When Choosing A Teeth Whitening Kit
If you have sensitive teeth, it is likely you struggle to find a toothpaste that does not make your gums bleed, or scrape off the surface of your teeth. For this reason, it is imperative to choose a whitening product which caters even to the most “fragile” of teeth. If your gums have been weakened by disease or smoking, you may want to consider this option.
Here is our pick of tips for choosing the best whitening kit for your sensitive teeth:
- Look out for effective ingredients: ample research has proven carbamide and hydrogen peroxide to be the only active ingredients of teeth-whitening kits that actually whiten the teeth. If the label of the strip or gel does not have these ingredients, do not bother wasting your money.
- Look for a “sensitive teeth” mention: most products geared at sensitive teeth will mention so on their labeling. However, it is worth knowing the full contents of products yourself to assert whether they can work on your teeth.
- Stretch your budget: while this is not an exciting prospect, this may be your best option if you want quick results. Traditional bleaching methods, which are available in $5-$10 kits, are the harshest on your teeth and gum.
Why You Can Trust This Guide
You can trust the information below and most importantly, you can trust us. As a platform dedicated to providing reliable content, all our information is sourced by researches and writers with an eye for detail and deception. You have probably scrolled through dozens of false reviews, which advertise the highest paying company instead of providing its audience the truth. However, you can be assured of the dependability of the following information, as it is neither biased nor deceitful. Both the pros and cons of each product will be highlighted, and you, the reader, will be left to decide on the product aimed for you.
Top 5 Best Teeth Whitening Products For Sensitive Teeth
1. The AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit with LED Light, 35% Carbamide Peroxide
Need a reliable product, to begin with? AuraGlow has you covered. AuraGlow is known for the efficiency of its whitening kits. This product is no exception. This light-based kit provides relatively fast results with a non-invasive treatment. To use the AuraGlow whitening kit, you need only place the device in your mouth.
- The AuraGlow teeth whitening kit is equipped with a standardized mouth tray that requires no heating, boiling, or molding.
- The kit features an accelerating five bulb LED light and a built-in timer. This timer beeps as soon as the “whitening process” is over.
- The kit comes with two syringes of 5ml capacity containing a gel with 35% of carbamide peroxide. This gel is USA-made, 100% Kosher, and is safe for your tooth enamel. AuraGlow assures its users that this gel doesn’t provoke tooth sensitivity in its users.
- Over 20 teeth-whitening treatments available
- Safe for people with sensitive teeth
- Whitening treatment is accelerated by non-invasive technology. This acceleration guarantees fast results.
- The gel is safe for use on sensitive teeth
- Because the kit features a timer which beeps upon treatment completion, there is no risk of leaving the tray in your mouth for longer than need be.
- The kit is relatively pricey because it features innovative treatments
- The LED light may malfunction after repeated use or require replacement
2. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Vivid Plus
Are you looking for an easy application process? Crest 3D White Whitestrips may offer the treatment you need. The main benefit of strip whiteners is that they are easy to place in your mouth, easy to dispose of and can be used anywhere at any time. But why is the Crest 3D Whitestrips pack one of the best?
- The pack contains 22 classic strip treatments, removing the toughest of stains from the last past years. Habitual coffee drinker? No problem. According to user testimonies, you can expect improvement within a dozen uses.
- The pack contains two express whitening strips, which make your smile visibly brighter within a one-hour application
- The pack contains 20 professional effect treatments
- The strips are designed with a unique anti-slip technology which ensures they remain firmly in place throughout the treatment
- The Crest 3D White strips are coated with the same active ingredients dentists employ in teeth whitening treatments.
- This product is safe for sensitive teeth to use because it contains dentist-approved ingredients
- Different types of treatments are available in the pack, each catering to a specific whitening use.
- This product has a mid-range price point with top-quality features
- This kit requires prolonged use to maximize results
- This product uses classic, bleaching peroxide, which may thin the tooth surface over time
- The fit of the strips is not customizable for each user. This problem can lead to a challenging application depending on the set of your teeth.
3. Cali White Vegan Teeth WHITENING KIT
If you want whiter teeth but pay close attention to your nutrition, you might want to opt for a vegan option. The Cali White Vegan teeth whitening kit is an exceptionally popular pick because it ticks all the boxes for the environmentally-aware boxes.
- The Cali White kit is vegan, 100% kosher, gluten-free, cruelty-free (this product is not tested on animals) and has ingredients certified 100% organic. This product is also entirely made in the USA.
- The whitening kit comes with a Low Sensitivity Serum to use pre-treatment.
- The Cali White Vegan formula contains a safe standard of 35% Carbamide Peroxide
- The whitening tray is attached to a 5X LED Bright Blue light which accelerates the treatment
- The Cali White mouth tray is patented based on its universal fit technology
- This product’s price point is relatively lower than its competitors’.
- The kit’s formula contains virtually no allergens, making its use safer for all.
- According to user testimonials, the kit has poor battery life.
4. AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Accelerator Light
Are you looking for something ultra efficient? AuraGlow is back, this time with an ultra powerful light capacity proven to speed up the whitening process. Having a proven track record of successful uses, AuraGlow has asserted itself as a provider of quick, effective whitening solution. But is this product the one for you?
- The AuraGlow 5X Blue LED light is used with separately sold teeth-whitening gel or strips to make the formula operate five times as fast.
- The light is equipped with a timer that beeps after 10 minutes of use.
- The 3v lithium CR2450 battery has 48+ hours of autonomous use.
- This ultra-powerful light can work with any gel or whitening strip.
- This product is safe for use with even the most sensitive of teeth.
- The results of this product are clinically proven to guarantee teeth eight shades brighter after a week of use.
- This light requires a separate purchase of strips or gel
- The ultra-strength power of this light can thin the tooth surface.
5. Cali White Vegan Teeth WHITENING KIT with 0 Peroxide
Don’t you love healthy, all inclusive kits? So do we. Kits that contain everything you will need for prolonged use are worth the extra spend. If you can be certain the kit will not harm your health or your environment, what is there not to love? Not only will you not need to re-stock, but you will also grow familiarity with the product that will facilitate frequent use. Convinced? So are we. This is why Cali White is on our list again.
- The Cali White Vegan Teeth Whitening Kit with 0 Peroxide has no PEG, no PPG, no Sulfates, no Parabens.
- This kit contains a timer which beeps after 10 minutes of use.
- This kit is equipped with two bonus trays
- The formula used in the kit’s gel includes aloe vera and camomille
- The kit comes in a fashionable palm-tree case
- The kit includes two replacement trays in case of damage or loss.
- The formula of the gel has natural ingredients that strengthen the structure of the enamel.
- This kit is guaranteed to contain no allergens.
- This kit does not use peroxide, which may slow down the whitening process.
To Sum It Up
Teeth-whitening can be easy as having a piece of cake, and entirely much better for your sensitive teeth. Regardless of your needs, there exist options for you that will brighten your smile without ruining your enamel. Sensitive teeth no longer need to stop you from having a dazzling smile. Try out any of the products listed above and enjoy pearly white teeth safely, in no time!