Today, you no longer have to remain stuck with an expensive cell phone plan or a cellular provider with poor connectivity, thanks to the increased competition in the industry. The leading cellular provider Cricket has made it easy for people to join its network with exciting Cricket bring your own phone prepaid plans. Lack of money for a new handset is no longer a hindrance to why you should not enjoy the competitive Cricket cell phone plans as long as you have unlocked phones compatible with cricket network. You can easily check whether your phone is compatible with the Cricket 4G LTE network on the carrier’s website.
Whether you are interested in unlimited calling plans or the Cricket wireless internet plans, you can easily activate your device online to get started on one of the most robust networks. Cricket runs on the AT&T network, which makes it available in most parts of the country. If your area does not have a strong AT&T network connection, you can look for Boost mobile bring your own phone option as it runs on Sprints network.
More on Cricket Wireless Bring Your Own Phone
The process of bringing your phone to a new cellular provider is simple, with some companies even going beyond the normal to help you move. For example, if your phone is not compatible with the Sprint bring your own phone, the company offers financing assistance to help you make a move. With the Cricket bring your own phone option, you will not only be able to use your current phone, but you can even keep your current cell phone number. Once you activate your Cricket service, the company will work with your provider to transfer your number.
Before you can choose to move to a new cellular provider, especially the affordable carriers, you should pay attention to the network and the process of moving. Cricket Wireless has simplified the process into four easy steps. You will need to check whether your phone is unlocked as the first step before checking whether it is compatible. If it is compatible, you can purchase a Cricket SIM card and activate it online to enjoy Cricket phone plans. If you are not sure, you should feel free to compare the Cricket plans with those of other carriers like the MetroPCS bring your own phone introductory offers. MetroPCS is a great alternative to Cricket if you are looking for a carrier with some of the best bring your own phone prepaid plans.
Currently, Cricket offers an introductory 2GB of high-speed data promo plan at $15 per month with unlimited calls. The popular no-contract plan by Cricket is the 5GB of high-speed data at $35 per month, which gives you 15GB full-speed data without overages and unlimited talk and text. You can also purchase up to five SIM cards at once, giving you fantastic value for your family. Other Cricket plans that may interest you include the 2GB of high-speed data at $30 per month with 12GB full-speed data offer and unlimited minutes and text and core unlimited plan at $50 per month, which gives you unlimited internet and unlimited talk and messages. If you love sharing data across your devices, the more unlimited plan with a 15GB mobile hotspot plan at $55 per month is the real deal.
Although most Android, Windows and Apple handsets are compatible with the Cricket network, you can immediately transfer to enjoy the brazing speed and quality offered by Cricket if you have one of the following phones.
The 10 Best Cricket Wireless Bring Your Own Phone Devices
1. Motorola Moto G7 Supra
- Large 6.2” HD+ Max Vision display
- Up to 3 days of battery life in a 5000 mAh battery
- Octa-core processing power and 4G LTE speeds
- 12 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash and 4K video & 8 MP front came
- Up to 32GB of user storage for your apps, pics and videos
When it comes to the best budget phones, Motorola has a lineup of devices that gives you high end experience at a fraction of the price. Moto G7 Supra comes with a large 6.2-inch HD Max Vision display that gives you an amazing ultra-wide viewing experience for gaming and movies. The phone has an enormous 5000 mAh battery that keeps you connected to the world for up to three days. With this phone, you do not have to worry about carrying a charger. The 12MP rear camera and 8MP front camera lets you capture every interesting activity in your life whether you are indoors and outdoors. The 32GB memory gives you adequate storage for your pictures and apps. The octa-core process gives you enough power to support your multi-tasking habit without experiencing lags.
2. Nokia 6
- Fast 4G LTE speed, 1. 4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 128 GB of microSD expandable memory
- Brilliant 5. 5 2. 5D full HD display and a smart amplifier with 7. 2W peak output and Dolby atmos; 4G Volte, Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/G/openings, Bluetooth 4. 1, GPS, USB OTG support
- 16 MP rear-facing and 8 MP front-facing camera with dual-tone flash
- Built-in fingerprint sensor grants you exclusive access to your Device
- By default the software is 7. 1. 1 nougat with a free update to Android 9. 0 Pie and one year of monthly security updates
- Unlocked for freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile Networks
Quality and durability are the biggest traits of Nokia 6. It is crafted from aluminum material and finished with dazzling diamond edges for wonderful structural integrity. It further comes with a 5.5-inch full HD screen that is bright and vibrant with an amazing 85-percent color gamut reproduction. You will not miss any action as the screen is friendly to your eyes. Fitted with dual speakers, the phone is an immersive entertainment device with louder sound and enriched bass thanks to a smart amplifier. The 7.2w peak output by the smart amplifier and Dolby Atmos will make you thrilled as you listen to your favorite tunes.
Nokia 6 has 32GB of internal memory for apps and pictures. It also supports a microSD card of up to 128 GB. The camera will turn you into a professional photographer. The 16MP rear camera with face detection produces highly detailed images while the 8MP front camera always captures social-media worthy images. It comes with 3GB RAM that lets you instantly switch from one app to another.
3. ZTE Blade Z Max
- WON"T ACTIVATE ON METRO PCS OR VERIZON!!! 6.0" Full HD IPS LCD with 2.5D Dragontrail glass, Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), 4080 mAh Battery
- Internal Memory: 32GB Internal Memory (ROM). RAM Options : 2 GB, Screen Size: 6.0” Full HD Display
- Camera: 16MP + 2MP Dual rear cameras with LED flash for a greater sense of image depth and 8MP front-facing camera
- External Memory: Expandable to 128GB with microSD card with 4080 MAH Battery
- Fingerprint sensor for security and added convenience
With a 6-inch full HD display, the ZTE Blade Z Max maximizes your viewing to give you an exceptional experience. The 2.5D Dragontrail glass gives you clear, attractive images and videos. It also makes the screen feel durable. The phone comes with powerful rear cameras with 16MP and 2MP dual cameras and LED flash that lets you capture your family and activities in any light setting. It also features an 8MP front facing camera that gives you power to share your selfies with the world in your social media platforms.
The Blade Z Max runs on 2GB RAM that gives you smooth performance whether you are shifting from one app to another or playing one of the demanding games. The 32GB internal memory is adequate for apps and games installation while the expandable capacity of 128GB gives you adequate storage for videos, photos and movies. The phone comes with a big 4080mAh battery capacity that gives you enough power to last you more than 24 hours.
4. Gator 4
- Gorilla Glass Scratch Resistant 5" Display, IP68 Certified military grade, water shock dust proof, 1. 3 GHz Quad core processor - 1GB RAM - Micro SD slot 32 GB
- Rugged Smart phone, 4G GSM Unlocked Android, Dual SIM, 13 MP Camera, 5 MP selfie Camera, 8GB memory, 1. 3 Quad core processor.
- Powerful 5000 mAh battery - 25 hour use time - 780 hours stand by time, GPS, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, FM radio
- Compatible ATT, T-Mobile, Metro, Simple Mobile, TracFone, Cricket Wireless, Net10, Speed talk, Straight Talk, Telcel America, Lyca Mobile, Go Smart, H2O Wireless, Mint, Walmart Mobile, Consumer Cellular
- WHATS'S IN THE BOX? Phone, wall adapter, charging cable, headphones, manual, battery, 1 YEAR US UNLIMITED LIFETIME Support.
- Life Time tech support 3056401835 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ready out of the box. Insert an activated sim card from your service provider, power the phone on. All set
The highlight of this device is the Gorilla Glass that is scratch resistant giving you peace of mind. You can keep it in your pocket together with your car keys without worrying about scratches. The 5-inch display is not only scratch resistant, but it is water resistant and dustproof. The military grade means that you will not have to worry about minor drops. It is powered by an enormous 5000 mAh battery that gives you up to 25 hours of use time. The 13MP rear camera gives you quality images while the 5MP front camera captures decent selfies. Gator 4 further features 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM that does the basics fine.
5. V Mobile A10
- ♥★5.2" Fullvision Touch★♥ Unlocked cell phones 720*1280 TP capacitive multi-touch (5 points), easily touch the screen to unlock. can enjoy the superb viewing experience while watching movies, playing games, reading e-books, working with work files, etc.
- ♥★Android 8.0, Quad-Core★♥ Unlocked Smart Phone compared with Android 7.0, Android 8.0 has achieved a balance between phones performance and power consumption. Combined with quad-core processor, installer is up to 75% faster and memory usage is reduced by 50%.
- ♥★Work and Life★♥ Smart Phones 3 separate card slots, Daul SIM + Micro-SD, SD card let your phone storage expand 64GB. Size 5.2 * 3.3 * 0.2 inches, weight 0.4 pounds are lighter and thinner, easily put in your pocket, bring out work or play.
- ♥★8Pcs★♥ 1*Unlocked Cell Phones, 1*Earphone, 1*2800mAh Removable Battery(With insulation paper), 1*Charger, 1*USB Cable, 1*Mobile Phone Case, 1*Screen Protective Film, 1*User Manual(Multi-language).
- ♥★100% Satisfied★♥ Supports 1 month replacement and 1 year warranty (except man-made damage). Please be assured that if you have any questions, please contact our customer service, they are on standby for you 24 hours.
The features of V Mobile A10 do not make it an awesome phone, but its price makes it worth considering for those looking for an affordable option. The 5.2-inch full vision touch screen with five multi-touch points gives you excellent viewing experience while playing games, watching movies and reading e-books. It also makes it easy to unlock the phone. The phone supports dual SIM, which makes it perfect for those who need one SIM for business and another for family. The microSD card supports up to 64GB for all your storage needs.
6. Motorola Moto One
- 3G: UMTS 850/900/1700/1900/2100 - 4G: LTE Cat6 (Bands 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,34,38,39,40,41) - Dual SIM - Compatible with GSM, But Will Not work with CDMA Carriers Like Verizon & Sprint
- 5.9" Max Vision (19:9) HD+ (720×1520) 287 PPI- Android upgrades and built-in security - Blazing-fast charging - 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass - Body:Precision-crafted glass
- 64GB ROM + 4GB RAM - microSD Card support (up to 256 GB) - Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 2.0 GHz Octa-core CPU - 3000 mAh, Non-removable - Splash-resistant
- Main: 13 MP PDAF (f2.0, 1.12um) + Secondary: 2 MP (f2.4, 1.75um) - Video: UHD@30fps, FHD@60fps
- International model phone, will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Etc. Does not have US warranty. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
Motorola One is one of the few phones currently in the market that are future-ready. With this phone, you will not be stuck with old OS software as it is built to accept future Google Android OS updates. Despite its amazing features and future-ready design, the phone is affordable. It comes with a large 5.9-inch display that gives you exceptional viewing experience while watching videos and playing games. The rear 13MP camera helps you capture attractive images while the 2MP front camera comes in handy while video chatting. The phone is built for high-end performance with the 4GB RAM giving you adequate power to multi-task or play even the most resource-hungry games without experiencing any lags or overheating. The 64GB ROM gives you enough room to install all sorts of apps and games. You will still have adequate room for images and videos. The storage is expandable by up to 256GB capacity microSD Card.
7. Oukitel C17 Pro
- 【Smartphone Unlocked International Version】 C17 Pro is unlocked and compatible with most of the network in US including AT&T, Cricket, Straight Talk, NET10, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Google Project Fi and more.
- 【4GB RAM 64GB ROM MT6763 2.0GHz】With 46GB of built-in memory, you can keep more of your photos, shows, movies and apps without having to delete to make room. If you need more space, expand your memory up to 128GB with a microSD card and store up to 100,000 photos.
- 【6.35'' HD+(720*1560) Display】Upgrade your view with a brilliant 6.35” Super AMOLED display. The large Infinity Display goes edge-to-edge, so you’ll never miss anything.
- 【3900mAh Big Battery】With an extensive 3900mAh long-lasting battery, the OUKITEL C17 Pro keeps up with your fast paced life throughout the day and into the night. When you need a boost, power back up quickly with Fast Charging.
- 【13MP Sony Rear Dual Camera】Featuring a dual-lens, the OUKITEL C17 Pro is the only camera you’ll need. Capture more of what you see in every shot, thanks to an ultra wide camera. Shoot scenic photos with a 13MP rear camera or take flattering selfies with an 5MP front camera.
In the list of mid-range priced phones, the C17 is a powerful option. With a 4GB RAM and a powerful octa-core processor, the phone is built to handle the most difficult tasks with ease and speed. It does not matter what you would like accomplished; this phone is a multi-tasking machine that will let you quickly switch from one app to another or jump from one game to another without experiencing any delays. The phone comes with exceptional 64GB of ROM, which is rare at its affordable price. If you need more space, the phone supports TF card expansion of up to 128GB.
The rear 13MP Sony triple-lens camera will serve all your photography needs while the 5MP front camera captures social media-worthy images that will leave your followers impressed. The supports fingerprint and Face ID unlock keeping you safe. The 3900mAh battery is not the biggest in the mid-range unlocked phones compatible with Cricket, but it offers adequate power to keep you entertained and connected all day.
8. Motorola Moto G8+ Plus
- No CDMA, No VoLTE, No US
- International GSM Only - Will not work on CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon.
- 6. 3” Max Vision FHD+ display with 19: 9 aspect ratio
- 48MP Triple camera system with laser autofocus and night vision mode
- 25 MP selfie camera - Capture every detail and enjoy 4x low light sensitivity with Quad Pixel for picture-perfect selfies any time.
- 40-hour battery - With a 4000 mAh battery, moto g8 plus keeps the fun going for 40 hours on a single charge.
- Ultra-fast performance - Feel the lightning-fast responsiveness of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor with a built-in AI engine and 4 GB memory.
- Modern, water-repellent design - Protect your phone from accidental spills and splashes, and choose from two eye-catching colors.
- Moto Experiences You get exclusive features like Moto Display and Moto Actions to make life just a little easier.
- LTE: B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (lower700 abc), B17 (lower700 bc), B28 (700 APT), B66 (AWS3+4) UMTS: B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100), B5 (850), B8 (900) GSM: B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)
If you love taking photos with your smartphone, the Moto G8 Plus is the mobile device you should own. With a 48MP rear camera, you can be sure that the phone has the capacity to capture professional images. It is a good tool for photographers as it gives them an extra device to capture interesting close up photos. The 25MP front camera gives you more detail and crisp selfies that you would not only use on your social media platforms, but you can also choose to print them without any grainy problem. The phone comes with an enormous 4000 mAh battery that gives you up to 20 hours of use.
The Moto G8 Plus has a 4GB RAM that gives it smooth functionality, whether you love playing games, watching HD videos, or reading e-books. In addition to being an entertainment powerhouse, the G8 Plus is a good working device thanks to a 2.0GHz octa core processor and 64GB storage. The 64GB storage is adequate to install any app or game as well as videos and images. The phone comes with a fast charge changer that enables the battery to charge in about 140 minutes.
9. Nokia 5
Nokia is a brand that is synonymous with quality and Nokia 5 is a quality entry smartphone that does everything it is supposed to do perfectly. At its price, Nokia 5 is a value phone that signifies beauty and functionality. It has a clean appearance that allows people to admire its seamless craftsmanship. The 5.2-inch HD display delivers brighter display experience with good-looking photos and excellent brightness. The screen is fully laminated and has a polarizer that makes it easy to read the content even in bright sunlight.
The 13MP camera with automatic scene detection helps you capture amazing photos every time you press the shutter. The 8MP front camera with a wide-angle lens on the front means that taking a group photo with your friends will not be a problem. If you find the 16GB internal memory inadequate, you can upgrade the storage with a microSD of up to 128GB. The 3000mAh battery gives you up to 18 hours of normal use and up to 10 hours for heavy phone users. It comes with a fast charger that gets the battery full in less than two hours.
10. Cricket Kyocera Hydro View
If you are looking for a Smartphone that will cost you less than $50, the Kyocera Hydro is a good buy. It is perfect for seniors and people who are not heavy users. If you do not play games on your phone and you do not spend most of your time on the phone, the Hydro is a value purchase as it does the basics well. It is also perfect for those who want the convenience of feature phones but want better viewing experience when reading and browsing the internet. The phone comes with a capable 1.2 GHz quad-core processor that lets you easily access apps and surf the web. The 1GB RAM is capable of handling the basics without being overwhelmed. The 8GB memory is a good starting point, but you can expand the memory with a microSD card. The large 5.0-inch HD display makes it easier to read and view images and videos. The highlight of the phone is the wet touchscreen operation that lets you answer calls and send texts even with wet hands.
Cricket bring your own phone is helpful to those new customers willing to try the Cricket phone plans but do not have the budget for a new phone. The above phones will let you enjoy the Cricket’s unlimited phone plans and the fast internet plans without compromising on the experience, speed or quality. The phones are also affordable for every budget, whether you want a mid-range phone or a quality entry Smartphone that you can give to your elderly parents as a gift.