Are you sending or receiving a domestic or international wire transfer from a Green Dot Bank account ? If so, use the correct Green Dot Bank routing number to ensure your transaction.
The green dot bank routing number is a nine-digit number that is used to identify bank transfers. Routing numbers can vary depending on the account branch. It is dependent on the origin of the bank account by state and country. These routing numbers are also referred to as routing transit numbers, ABA routing numbers, or RTNs.
What is The Purpose of Routing Numbers?
Credit unions and Banks use routing numbers for a variety of financial transactions. You may require one if you intend to do any of the following:
- Set up an automatic bill payment or direct deposit from your Green Dot Bank account.
- Allow payments such as a salary or pension to be deposited into your account.
- Send a check
- Make a wire transfer or an ACH payment to someone in the United States.
Which Green Dot Bank Routing Number Should You Use?
Depending on the transaction, you’ll need a different routing number. One number may be required to receive ACH transfers, while another may be required to set up automatic bill payments.
A bank can have many routing numbers, but none of them are shared with other banks. This ensures that your payment reaches its intended destination.
- ACH payments routing number : You’ll need to use the ACH routing number 124303120 to submit a domestic ACH transfer. When sending an ACH transfer to any Green Dot account, you must provide the ACH routing number.
- Wire transfers routing number : You’ll only need the wire routing number if you’re sending a domestic wire transfer. You’ll also need a Swift code if you’re sending an international wire transfer. For both domestic and international wire transfers, use the routing number 124303120 to make the transaction.
If you are looking for more details on where your transaction will route, we are here to put on some of the Green Dot routing number with the proper address.
- 061120000: GREEN DOT BANK, 3465 E FOOTHILL BLVD, PASADENA, CA, 91107
- 096017418: GREEN DOT BANK, 1675 N FREEDOM BLVD, PROVO, UT, 84604
- 124085024: GREEN DOT BANK, 3465 E. FOOTHILL BLVD, PASADENA, CA, 91107
- 124302529: GREEN DOT BANK, 1675 N FREEDOM BLVD, PROVO, UT, 84604
- 124303120: GREEN DOT BANK, 3465 E FOOTHILL BLVD, PASADENA, CA, 91107
Find The Green Dot Bank Routing Number On A Check
You can quickly find your routing number if you have a Green Dot Bank check on hand. On the left lower corner of your check, you will find your nine-digit routing number. Next to your routing number, there will be your bank account number and then your check number.
Don’t confuse the routing number with the bank account number. Remember, the routing number is a nine-digit code, not more, not less.
Find My Green Dot Bank Routing Number Online
Here are some ways you can look up your routing number:
- Green Dot online banking: By logging in to online banking, you will get your routing number.
- Check or statement: A check or bank statement issued by Green Dot Bank.
- Fedwire: You can look up your routing number on the Federal Reserve’s official website. https://www.frbservices.org/EPaymentsDirectory/agreement.html
Your routing number is there to ensure that your payment reaches its intended recipient safely. When looking for your Green Dot Bank routing number, this is a great place to start. However, it is always a good idea to double-check the correct account and routing number with your bank or the recipient.