Netspend is a financial institution that offers prepaid debit cards to its customers. It also issues routing numbers and account numbers. PayPal also offers its own MasterCard prepaid cards. If you have a prepaid Netspend account, you can make transactions with PayPal. The two financial institutions integrate together for the benefit of the customers. PayPal customers can transfer money from their Netspend account to their accounts. This is the same with the Netspend account holders who can do the same to the PayPal account.
In this article, we are going to show you how you can transfer money from Netspend to PayPal. The process is simple and quick.
Link Your Netspend Account with PayPal
Log in to your PayPal account. Make sure you provide the correct login credentials for you to access your account. If you forgot, there is a reset option in the login screen click it to reset your password.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- When you log in, click the “Wallet” button in the toolbar in your dashboard.
- Choose the “Link a Bank Account” option.
- Provide the account number and routing number in the field provided.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Review the information you provided to make sure it is correct. Otherwise, it will not link the account to PayPal. Click “Add Bank Account” to link the account.
Verify Your Netspend Account
After you link your two accounts, you will have to verify your accounts. PayPal deposits two small payments to your Netspend account to confirm the account. Each pay is always less than $1. It sends the deposits in at most three business days.
So, you will now log into your Netspend account and get the amount of these two deposits. After that, log in to your PayPal account again to confirm. Go to “Wallet” on your bank account page and click the Netspend account. Enter the two deposits amount from Netspend to confirm your account. Note, the confirmation is instant with online banking once you link the account.
Transfer Money From Netspend to PayPal
As you link Netspend account with PayPal, you can comfortably transfer money from it to PayPal. Here is a step-to-step transfer process.
- Sign in to your PayPal account. Use the correct login credential otherwise you will not access the account.
- Click on the “Wallet” at the top of the page toolbar.
- You will see several options on the window; click the “Transfer Money” option.
- Click on the “Add Money Online” option.
- Select your linked card, in this case, is a Netspend account to source the funds. Enter the amount of money that you want and complete the transfer.
Note that the money will appear in your account in the next 1 to 3 business days.
Recommended Article : Add Money To Netspend Card
Bonus: How to Transfer Money From PayPal to the Netspend Account
Since there are situations you may need to use your Netspend card, we saw the need to also educate you on how to transfer money from paypal to it. First, you will need to load money to your card. Here is a simple process you can use to reload money from PayPal to the Netspend card.
- Log into your PayPal account using the correct credentials.
- In the dashboard, you will see “Withdraw.” Click “Transfer to Bank” account.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer from your PayPal account to your Netspend account.
- After that, you will see the “To” option, select the Netspend card and click continue to proceed to the next step.
- Click “Submit” to send your request to PayPal for the processing of your money. The money should appear in your account within three to four business days.
People Also Ask
Why am I unable to link my prepaid card to PayPal?
Sometimes you may try linking your prepaid card to PayPal without a success. There are several reasons that can lead to this. Maybe you provided the wrong billing addresses. That is the PayPal billing address is different from the card billing address. Also, you may be linking a card that is already linked to another PayPal account. Those are some of the reasons why you may get errors when you link your card to PayPal
Does Netspend have a daily limit?
Yes, Netspend Prepaid Visa’s daily spending limit is $4,999. Also, there is a $490 daily limit on ATM. Also, you will have to pay a monthly fee of $9.95 per month. When you want to load, Netspend allows you to load up to $7,500 in cash daily. You are also entitled to cashback rewards. Besides, you will benefit from a high-yield savings account.
Where can I pull out money from my Netspend Card?
You can withdraw your Netspend card from most of the ATMs you encounter across the country. You only need to use the physical card and your PIN to withdraw. However, some ATMs will charge you up to $2.5 per withdrawal transaction. If you need out-of-network ATMs, you will need to look for surcharge-free ATMs.
Are there charges when you transfer money from Netspend to PayPal?
PayPal does not impose charges on your transactions. This is when you want to send money from Netspend to PayPal. Also, the same case happens when you want to send the cash from PayPal to your Netspend account.
Money transfer from Netspend to PayPal is not hard as long you link the two accounts. If you are a Netspend cardholder, you can use the card to replenish the PayPal account. The key thing is to make sure that the account you are transferring money from has enough funds. This will make your process a success. Also, you need to make sure that you confirm your account after you link them. This is how you can verify if your Netspend account links to your account.
So, this is all you wanted to know about money transfers from Netspend to PayPal. We hope the article helped you.