The paperless money economy is no longer a dream but a reality. People don’t have to struggle with checks as they used to in the past. Skylight one paycard furthers this monumental financial breakthrough. With it, employees can receive their payments fast and on time. Additionally, the funds in the Skylight account are insured by FDIC. This card is the master of convenience and flexibility. It gives you a variety of options to access your money.
To support the paperless purchase, Skylight One paycard can also be used to pay for goods and services. This is applicable in any shop or merchant where they accept Visa debit cards or Debit MasterCard. Although, you must get a corresponding card. So, if you want to evade the hassle of cashing a paper check, it’s time to get this card.
Is NetSpend and Skylight the Same?
Not quite. Skylight is a program under NetSpend. So, it is NetSpend that offers businesses this program to utilize on their employees. Through it, employees are able to get their pay on time and conveniently. They can also use the money deposited in their accounts directly to make payments and savings.
Skylight One PayCard Features
Planning to get Skylight One paycard? Whether you are an employer or an employee, there are several features that you can take advantage of.
- ATM withdrawals: You can withdraw your money at Allpoint ATMs. There are more than 43000 of these ATMs across America.
- Online banking: As an account holder, you have access to several mobile apps from which you can manage your account. From the App, you can check your account balance, send money, set real-time alerts etc.
- Access to convenience checks: These blank checks give you an opportunity to pay off balances on other cards. You can also secure a cash advance as you wait for your salary.
- Additional accounts: You have a chance to save in the same account. You can have fixed savings account alongside your checking account.
The other benefits a Skylight One cardholder enjoys include;
- Virtual cards
- Payback rewards
- Real-time notifications
The employer can also benefit from an array of features such as;
- Paperless payment: As an employer, you no longer need a paper payroll. You can pay your employees and balance your accounts.
- Availability: You don’t have to be in certain states to use Skylight One paycard. Its services are available across all 50 states.
- Ready temporary cards: These cards can benefit your employees. The cards are available immediately for use. Although not internationally accepted, they are a huge relief to you and the employees.
- Online portal: There is a corporate online portal for administrative purposes. It has several financial tools coupled with business analytical functions. These are crucial for your business growth.
- Minimum administration: Being an automated system, there is no need for many administrators. That’s a plus on the side of the employer as it cuts down your wage bill.
- Optional SkyPosit: You can initiate reversals for same-day transactions.
Skylight One Paycard Benefits
There are several benefits you can reap from Skylight one paycard. Whether employer or employee, the card has several benefits. These include;
- It is fast and convenient: Skylight one paycard eliminates the paycheck wait. As long as it’s payday, you have your money by a.m.
- Affordable: Check to cash is subject to fees. You can avoid using this card as the money is already in your account. All the payments you make online, at restaurants or stores are free of charge.
- Flexible: You have access to more than 43000 ATMs across the country. Skylight One card is also recognized internationally. That means you can withdraw money or use it across the world at ATMs or over the counter.
- Secure: The money in your Skylight One card is insured by FDIC. That means in case of anything, you don’t lose it. Also, in the event you lose your card, the replacement process is simple and free once per year.
- Universal: You can share your account with a household member or trusted friends. All you need to do is request a secondary card although with limited rights. For instance, the secondary user can only withdraw funds in local currencies.
- Easy: The card is very easy to manage using the online portal. It also allows you to organize your finances your way. Essentially, all operations are centralized. So, you can retrieve the history, monitor balances and save funds. If you want to receive alerts about the activities in your account, you can also set real-time notifications.
How do I Apply for a Skylight Paycard?
To get a Skylight paycard, you need a NetSpend account. Then from there, you can subscribe to the Skylight program. You’ll then apply for the card which will be delivered to your mail. By this time, you can have a temporary card that you can use for certain services.
How to Activate Skylight One Paycard?
To activate your Skylight ONE card, follow the steps below;
- Go to SkylightPayCard.com website
- Select the New customer option on top of the page
- On the next page, select Registration/Activation
- When prompted, enter the card number and the CV number found at the back of the card
- Click continue to complete the activation process
Where can I add money to my skylight paycard?
There are various ways and places you can add money to your skylight paycard. These include;
- Visa ReadyLink
- WU Reload+
- Netspend Reload Network
- Green Dot’s MoneyPak
Where can I use my skylight one card?
First and foremost, you can use your Skylight one card to receive your payment from the employer. Additionally, this card has several other uses. You can use it as a debit card. For instance, you can make payments online, send and receive money among others. You can also use it to make payments at stores that accept visa and master cards.
How do I check my skylight card balance?
There are 4 different ways you can check your skylight card balance. These include;
- You can call customer care to ask them about your card’s balance at 1-877-814-7679. You’ll then follow the instruction prompts to get your balance.
- You can also install the Skylight card app on your mobile phone. Currently, there are both iOS and Android apps. Install one on your phone depending on its type and create an account. You can then navigate through the online account to see the available balance.
- Sending an SMS with the word BAL to 22622
- You can also check your account balance through any qualified ATM.
How much can I withdraw from my skylight card?
Skylight card allows you to withdraw up to $1000 per day. This restriction applies whether you are withdrawing from an ATM or OTC.
Can I add money to my skylight card at Walmart?
Yes. It is very easy to recharge your Skylight card at Walmart. All you need to do is carry your card and the money. Explain to the representative and they will recharge your card instantly.
How much can you overdraft on NetSpend skylight?
NetSpend provides a $10 buffer to their customers whenever their account balances drop below -$10.01. However, the overdraft attracts a $15 charge per transaction.
Skylight One Paycard gives you an opportunity to go paperless. Whether an employer or employee, the benefits that come with this card are invaluable. With a chance to digitize your payroll, you shouldn’t hesitate to take it. Your employees will also have a chance to make better and informed decisions. Either way, both of you stand to benefit in a great way.