AT&T is one of the largest carriers in the United States as it provides comprehensive coverage. Subscribing to the AT&T network does are not guarantee you of reliable 4G LTE and 3G. You will only have access to a stable internet connection if you reside in areas which have a good signal. Some places have very poor reception power. For instance, you will get a low bar if you are in a hilly or remote area.
Cell phone carrier signals are usually in the form of radio waves which travel for great distances. These signals can be interrupted by various barriers such as thick walls, tall structures, and bad weather. Due to this interruption, they may fail to reach you in the long run. This is why you will need the best cell phone booster for rural areas. An AT&T phone signal booster will make you have fast internet and high-quality voice calls. Utilize this review in your search for the best AT&T cell phone signal booster for home.
Top 5 Best AT&T Cell Phone Signal Booster For Home
1. Mingcoll Mobile Phone Amplifier Cellular Repeater – AT&T Cell Phone Signal Booster
This signal booster is specifically designed for the AT&T network. It is compatible with 4G LTE, and it can only work with band 12/17 of AT&T. The primary purpose of Mingcoll is to boost your current signal, and it can’t work in places which have none.
This booster will reduce the number of your dropped calls and increase your download and upload speeds. Therefore, this is the best for using unlimited internet plan. It can cover between 1500 – 2000 sq. ft.
- Downlink of 728MHz – 746MHz and uplink of 698MHz – 716MHz
- Compatible with 4G LTE internet
- Covers 1500 – 2000 sq. ft.
- FCC certified
- One-year manufacturer warranty and 30-days money-back guarantee
- High-quality voice
- Reduced dropped calls
- More network bars
- Wide coverage
- The strong 4G LTE signal
- You can’t utilize it in areas which have no signal
- May require professional installation
2. Solid RF Cell Phone Signal Booster For Home 5 Bands
Besides being an ATT signal booster, Solid RF is categorized as one of the best cell phone boosters for Verizon. It is certified by the FCC. This signal booster will aid you to access a consistent and reliable network connection even in places which have no signal.
It works well with 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks, and it can support multiple data devices and phones. You can use it inside your vehicle too. It has a robust and metallic casing which protects it from harsh weather conditions.
- Supports many carriers in the United States
- It comes in a complete package which consists of a power supply, antennae, and an installation guide
- FCC approved
- Multi-user simultaneous connectivity
- Boosts data, text, and voice signals
- The coverage area of up to 8000 sq. ft.
- Long battery life
- Easy to install
- Automatic gain power
- The size of the coverage area depends on the level of the outdoor signal
- Hard to fine-tune it
3. Solid RF 4Band Cell Phone Booster
Many AT&T cell phone signal booster consumer reviews describe Solid RF 4Band as of high-quality. Apart from the AT&T network, it can support other carriers like Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Straight Talk.
This device can boost your data, text, and internet signals simultaneously. It has a wide coverage area which may be up to 3000 sq. ft. It is FCC certified, can adjust its gain system automatically.
- Compatible with almost all US cell phone carriers
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- 3000 sq. ft. coverage area
- A complete package which has a power supply, antennae, cables, and installation manual
- Multi-user concurrent
- Wide coverage area
- High voice quality and fewer dropped calls
- Sleek and elegant look
- Easy to set up
- The coverage area varies depending on the signal strength
- Occasional weak performance
4. Cell Signal Booster Home 4G LTE AT&T Mingcoll
This signal booster has been specially made for AT&T phones. It only supports the 12/17 network frequency and the 4G LTE network. It is not compatible with 2G and 3G internet networks.
Its primary role is to amplify signals. It won’t be the right choice for you if you stay in an area which has no signal. It comes in a complete package which consists of both an indoor and outdoor antenna, cables, mounting crews, and an English user manual.
- Provides maximum coverage
- 30-days money-back guarantee and one-year manufacturer warranty
- FCC authentication certificate
- Comprehensive installation guide
- Improves call quality
- Easy to use and set up
- Fast internet connection
- Well built
- Cannot support 2G and 3G networks
5. SureCall Fusion4Home
This impressive Yagi and Whip package can cover up to 2000 sq. ft. With its help, you will be able to get a clear and consistent signal. It has a powerful outdoor antenna which facilitates accurate and maximum signal grabbing.
SureCall supports multiple cell phone carriers in the United States. Its kit comes with an indoor whip antenna, directional Yagi antenna, connecting cables, power supply, and a set-up guide.
- High 4G LTE data speeds
- Can cover up to two rooms
- Can boost the battery life of your cell phone device
- Can support multiple users at the same time
- Sturdy, well-built, and highly durable
- Minimum coverage area
Over to You
There are many choices for AT&T signal booster free in the market today. Not all of them are the same – and only the ones listed in this review are of high-quality. All in all, there is no single best AT&T signal booster. The perfect device for you will depend on your circumstances.