If you are shifting to your new house, you might consider getting the best reverse osmosis system for the home. What is the best reverse osmosis system for home? If such a question has been dominating your thoughts pretty lately, then you need to consider the attributes of an ideal RO system. Knowing all the intricate details of such a system helps you select the appropriate one for your home.
Also, it is essential to identify your requirements correctly. That would help you to shortlist the appropriate brand and model without any complications. Like the best budget home theater systems, selecting the right water purifier is crucial for your health. Hence, here is a long list of top ten best RO systems available with detailed reviews for reference. Check out all the features of these systems and narrow down your searches in no time.
10 Best Reverse Osmosis System for Home 2020
1. Waterdrop RO Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System
The first one on the best reverse osmosis system for home listing has to be the Waterdrop RO Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System. Although the product might seem to be on the pricier side, it is worth your investment.
- Presence of three filters
- Performance certified as per the norms of NSF for TDS reduction
- Excellent for removing contaminants like limescale, fluoride, and heavy metals
- Smart design with easy installation manual
- First smart RO system with the composite filters
- Tank-less design helps avoid secondary pollution
- Offers seven layers of filtration
- Easily removable filters with an only single turn
- Presence of carbon block filter to improve the taste of water
- Use of new composite filter element technology for filtration
- Easy to store in a compact area
- Efficient Ro system filters 400 gallons in a day
- Saves water by 300%
- Save money bills with this system
Make sure to flush the system for at least 30 minutes after the installation is done. The presence of blue light on the faucet flashes until the flushing is completed successfully. Total water capacity is around 8.5 gallons, and the water obtained during flushing isn’t meant for drinking purposes. If you want to save your water and money, this model is the ideal one for you.
2. APEC ROES-PH75 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System
The second one on this list of best reverse osmosis system for home is the APEC Water Systems ROES-PH75 Essence Series. It is one of the affordable gadgets available in the market.
- Supremely designed and engineered to provide clean water
- Guarantees to remove 99% contaminants like chlorides, bad smell, taste, etc.
- Feed Water Pressure is 40-85 psi
- Max Total Dissolved Solids is 2000 PPM
- Presence of US-made cartridge that uses food-grade calcium for safe and proven water pH enhancement
- Ideal for producing ultra-pure drinking water with improved alkalinity and excellent taste
- It is a certified system as per WQA
- Presence of premium quality long-lasting filters that can treat tap or even well water
- Trouble-free as well as noise-free equipment
- Comes with two-year extended manufacturer’s warranty
- The system is 100% lead-free, as per certification from JG Food grade tubing for its designer faucet
- Premium-quality leak-free quick attached fittings need no extra locking clips to seal the leaks
Make sure to go through the feature section and instructions manual for easy and hassle-free installation. Also, you can refer to the videos available to get an exclusive DIY experience.
3. iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
Have you been looking for an affordable reverse osmosis system with all essential features? If yes, iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Superb Taste High Capacity Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System is the best one for you.
- Availability of six stages of alkaline re-mineralization layered filtration technique for restoring the mineral balance and alkalinity of water
- Claims to remove 99% of the contaminants at a go
- Presence of iSpring RCC7AK water softener which provides a natural taste to the water
- Comes with an elegant European-styled kitchen faucet
- Presence of ultra-fine RO filter can remove the contaminants down till 0. 0001 microns
- Availability of first stage housing for smooth visual inspection
- Presence of three extra-long life pre-filters that can protect RO membrane and remove large contaminants
- Comes with fine GAC filter for providing final polish to the purified water and AK filter to restore the balance of healthy minerals in the water
The company is quite famous among the users for bringing one of the convenient designs which are ideal for easy installation. You can get excellent technical support from the company and refer to their instructional videos as well. If you want to get leak-proof installation, make sure to push the tubing half-inch deep into the quick-fitting connectors and lock it properly.
4. Home Master TMAFC Artesian Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
What is the best reverse osmosis system for home? Home Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System is a smarter answer. It is ideal for this generation who needs to save time and resources. The device comes with seven layers of filtration, which helps to remove all essential and hidden contaminants from the water. Right from chloride ions to dissolved solids, your RO system can remove them all.
- An ideal system that restores the magnesium and calcium minerals correctly while producing clean and healthy drinking water
- The striking attribute is that it removes all the contaminants and adds the useful minerals back to the water
- No need of wrenches
- The filter housing and filter element come in all-in-one modular assembly which offers quick and hassle-free annual modifications
- Purification unit is 16 high x 8 wide x 5 deep inches
- Reserve tank is 15 high x 11 diameter inches
- Comes with fast flow RO kit
- Comes with a non-electric permeate pumping system which improves the efficiency of the system
- Reduces water waste up to 80%
- Increases water production by 50%
- Comes with a five-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Presence of chrome RO faucet, RO faucet adapter, storage tank, drain saddle, instructions manual
- Item weight is 14.1 pounds
Please note that this reverse osmosis water filtration system for home does not require the usage of any batteries. Also, the warranty applies to the different spare parts of the system. Make sure to keep the bills and the warranty card handy to claim the services from the company.
5. APEC ROES-50 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System
One of the loved products of the year, this APEC Water Systems ROES-50 Essence Series, has an average 5-star rating on the digital platform. It comes with an elegant build and supreme quality; this one is ideal for home uses.
- Get premium engineered and designed RO system that cleans and restores the taste and health of your drinking water
- Equipment claims to remove maximum contaminants thereby restoring odor
- Max Total Dissolved Solids is 2000 PPM
- Feed Water Pressure is 40-85 psi
- Certified as per the regulations of the WQA system
- Presence of long-lasting premium filters, ideal for the treatment of tap and well water
- Claims to provide unlimited clean and crisp tasting water
- 100% lead-free designer faucet
- Pipe Size is 1/4 inches
- Certified JG Food grade tubing and parts present
- Two years extended manufacturer warranty with registration available
- Best quality leak-free quick-to-connect fittings require no other extra lock clips to seal the leaks
The brand is celebrated across the global market for being in the business for over 20 years. When you invest in the products from this company, you get supreme quality services and the company’s reliable facilities and warranty services. So, no more thinking about the safety of your drinking water as one of the best reverse osmosis water filter system for home is here to look after your family’s health.
6. iSpring RCC7P-AK Reverse Osmosis Drinking Filtration System
iSpring RCC7P-AK is another RO system on this list that comes with the latest technology to purifier your drinking water. One unique thing about iSpring RCC7P-AK is the presence of the durable electric booster pump that maintains the machine’s efficiency. Also, the device is consistent with its high-end performance regardless of the different pressure variations.
- It is an under sink water filter and softener that claims to remove up to 90% of the total impurities present in your water
- Presence of RO membrane that can remove all harmful materials perfectly
- To avoid removal of any helpful mineral, a standard five RO system is present
- Helps to keep the pH balance of the water within seven or below
- Comes with an additional sixth stage alkaline re-mineralization which can restore the essential minerals
- Offer clean and purified drinking water with better odor and natural taste
- Comes with premium quality components and WQA certification
- Availability of see-through first hosing makes it easy to inspect
- Meant for indoor use only
Make sure to check the warranty period and the rules appropriately while getting this reverse osmosis water filtration system for home.
7. APEC RO-90 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System
The next one on the list comes from the APEC house. The brand is quite renowned in the market for its exclusive range of RO systems available at reasonable prices in the market.
- Get unlimited ultra-fresh, hygienic, clean and great tasting water from RO-90
- WQA certified product
- Comes with superb capacity filters to provide 2X contaminant removal functions
- Do not clog up quickly
- Remove till 99% contaminants
- 100% lead-free designer faucet available
- Easy and secure fittings available for leak-seal
- Comes with two years warranty period
- Item weight is 90 pounds
So, this reverse osmosis water system for home helps save you plastic wastage and money. You no longer have to get that bottled freshwater as this product offers you easy ways to purify unlimited water within seconds. The brand manufactures products explicitly to help their clients to get maximum health benefits.
8. Whirlpool WHER25 Reverse Osmosis (RO) Filtration System
It is one of the most affordable home reverse osmosis water filter systems on this list of the best RO systems available in the market. You can get the ultimate clean and safe drinking water from this elegantly designed RO system without any problems.
- Availability of latest RO technology that maintains the pH balance and the taste of the water
- Is capable of removing dissolved contaminants to 99%
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor
- Ultraease Technology requires no open sumps and offer hassle-free filter changes
- A three-stage design which requires fewer filters for replacement
- Requires a lesser amount of storage space
- Comes with an extended filter life
- Item weight is 12.67 pounds
This RO system is ideal for purifying both municipal as well as private well water. The gadget has the presence of EZ change indicator light, which notifies you the right time to replace your filters. The equipment has one filtered water faucet, filter set or WHEERF, two-year membrane, water storage tank, installation fittings, push-in connectors, and color-coded tubing.
9. Waterdrop G2 RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Waterdrop G2 RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System offers excellent reverse osmosis for home uses. It is available in two colors, white and black. Built with minimal complications, this one is an ideal companion for your kitchen shelf.
- Presence of two filters in the package
- Compact filters provide excellent performance, and you do not have to replace these within six months
- Innovative tankless design is excellent for saving space and ensures a faster flow of water
- Presence of composite integrated filters result in effective filtration
- Presence of PP membrane and activated carbon block
- CF filter comes with a sediment PP membrane and activated carbon block
- MRO filter with another sediment membrane present
- Reduces more than 1000+ contaminants like TDS, rust and heavy metals
- New and advanced filter composition technology increases efficiency
- Saves around 70% under sink storage area
- Flow rate till 400 GPD
- Advanced integrated design to reduce water leakage
- Item weight is 26.1 pounds
The airtight housing reduces noises, and the equipment comes with hassle-free installation. Due to the twist and pull design of the filters, one can replace these in few seconds.
10. Whirlpool WHAROS5 Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Filtration System
The last one on the list of the best reverse osmosis system for home is the Whirlpool WHAROS5 Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Filtration System. It is decently priced and offers you a hassle-free installation.
- Advanced reverse technology to provide cleaner and safer water for the family
- The WHAROS5 filtration system is NSF certified that is capable of removing 15 individual contaminants
- Removes odor-causing agents present in the water thereby making it more hygienic
- Presence of ultra-ease filter replacement that allows you to change the filters without stopping the flow of water
- Comes with modern elegant faucet design that provides a contemporary look to your kitchen area
- Replacement done in seconds
- Product dimensions are 3.5 x 9 x 11.5 inches
- Item weight is 13.2 pounds
You no longer have to guess the current condition of the filters anymore due to the EZ change indicator system’s presence. It helps the owner to understand the current situation and the right time to change the filters.
What Is The Best Reverse Osmosis System For Home And Why?
When you look for accessories for your garden, you always invest in the best solar lights for garden. That is because the premium quality variety items are the best for offering high-end facilities to your backyard. The same applies to your RO system as well. Sometimes the equipment might seem to be a little on the costlier side. But that is solely because of its supreme quality components and services.
If budget isn’t an issue, then the best one available is the Waterdrop RO Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration System. However, if you plan to get something within a stricter budget, go for APEC Water Systems ROES-PH75 Essence Series Top Tier Alkaline Mineral pH+ 75 GPD 6-Stage Certified Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System.
However, the choices can differ depending on your storage area, requirements, and equipment prices. In any situation, try to choose the one with maximum positive public feedback on social media platforms. Also, make sure to get the equipment that comes with an appropriate warranty and excellent customer services.
Why Should You Use A Reverse Osmosis System For Home?
Here are some of the reasons why one needs to invest in the best reverse osmosis system for home:
Prevents Water-Borne Diseases
Your drinking water is the main reason behind most of your diseases. According to the United Nations, the groundwater is mostly contaminated with heavy metals and contaminants. As a result, it forms the primary reason behind many water-borne diseases. You need to invest in an appropriate RO system for your home to get rid of these diseases.
Saves Time and Resources
A water purifier helps you to save both your time as well as resources. The ones discussed above offer you excellent ways to stop water wastage. These systems provide you with hassle-free removal of 99% contaminants with the latest RO technology. All you must do is choose the appropriate RO system for your home. Remember, it’s a one-time investment for the wellbeing of your entire household.
You must look for the best reverse osmosis water filtration system for home that uses the latest technology. The right technology helps you get rid of the contaminant and even the water’s hidden metals. Right from unwanted germs to harmful salts, the RO technology is capable of removing all these impurities pretty fast.
How to Find the Best Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System for Home?
Here are some features to consider while selecting the RO system for your home:
One of the fundamental attributes to consider is the brand of the RO system. The brand or the company determines the reliability of the product and its longevity.
Price plays a significant role in choosing any equipment for your home. That is why you need to set aside a strict budget for the RO system as you can get a vast range of RO products at different prices in the market.
The top RO systems available in the market are available in different sizes. That is why; you need to check your kitchen’s storage area before investing in the equipment.
Another factor one must consider is the efficiency of the best reverse osmosis water filter system for home that can remove the hidden metals and dissolved particles from the water. There are different types like three-stage filtration, four-stage filtration, and even five-stage filtration systems available. You need to determine your requirements and the condition of your groundwater level before choosing the type of filtration system for your home.
Apart from these, you must select the model that comes with an easy installation manual. Also, check the availability of appropriate customer care services from the brand to avoid confusion later.
Even if you have been using an RO system, you must still keep yourself updated with the latest technology and models available in the market. But if you are new to this topic and shortlisting the best ones for your home, then make sure to check out the attributes of the potential products correctly.
Right from technology to price, you need to consider all the points correctly. If you aim for a decent, affordable RO for your home, iSpring RCC7AK 6-Stage Superb Taste High Capacity Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System is worth a shot.
But if you want the best one available in the market, then APEC Water Systems ROES-50 Essence Series Top Tier 5-Stage Certified Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System is for you. It is highly affordable and comes with all the essential features as well. Also, you get to enjoy the supreme quality services from the brand without any complications. Tell us which one, according to you, is the best reverse osmosis system for home?