You are lucky enough if you have a pool in your property whether it is small or big. But a pool can enhance the value of your property. But having a pool also increases your responsibility. It is your responsibility to clean your pool regularly. A clean pool can be a perfect enjoyment place for summer. If you want to throw a pool party then, you also need to have a clean and clear pool. For this, you should know how to clean your small pool perfectly like a pro. You should follow some cleaning process to clean the dirt and debris from the pool. You will have to know the small pool vacuum system.
Vacuuming is a great way to keep your pool clean. Your pool should be free from all dirt and debris. Vacuuming is a little bit tiresome work but the process of vacuuming can give you a long time benefit. It is worthy as well. In this way, you will have to fight less with algae and in this way, your pool water will stay balanced. The proper vacuuming will keep the chemical balance of your pool water more efficiently. Your pool also looks nicer in this way.
Pool vacuuming must-have items:
Before vacuuming, you need to have all these items in your hand. These are such as follows:
- Vacuuming head and telescopic pole: If you have a swimming pool in your property then you must have a telescopic pole. You also need to have interchanging attachments like skimmers, net, brushes and all. Swimming pool vacuum heads are designed to work with any such telescopic pole.
- Vacuum hose: Vacuum hose is connected within your pool pump through the skimmer inlet. It offers the debris sucking facility.
- Vacuum plate: This is also known as a skimmer plate.
Use a garden hose to vacuum a pool:
You will have to hook up your garden hose to your pool system. It is one of the most convenient, cost-effective and cheap ways to clean the pool ground and pool water. You can use the garden hose to vacuum the pool.
Select the filter valve setting:
For the easy and light vacuuming, you need to set the multiport valve filter to filter setting. It can clean the light debris and dirt from your small pool. If you have a big cleaning job then, you need to set it to the waste setting.
Start to vacuum:
Now you can start the vacuuming. You will have to move the vacuum-like you are vacuuming on the rug. The process of vacuuming should be a slow linear process. You can also repeat this process until or unless you are satisfied. You will have to repeat this process as many time as you can.
Your pool will get dirty now and then. So, you need to clean this. And for that, you need to select a perfect vacuum cleaner.
- Select a pool vacuum: The pool vacuum comes with so many advanced features to make your work easy and effortless. You will get an array of options at different budgets. You can choose the best one as per your budget. You can get the manually operated pool vacuums. You will get the rechargeable and battery-operated options in these pool vacuum. These are used to be less expensive. Most of these vacuums are perfect to use underwater. You need to have extended vacuum hose and pool pole. On the other hand, you can also get automatic pool cleaners. It will give you the hands-free operation and also cover the large area.
- Prepare the pool for vacuuming: After that, you need to prepare your pool for vacuuming. You can gather the leaves, dirt and debris. For that, you can use a skimmer. You will have to turn the pool pump to make sure the water is perfectly flowing through the pool filter.
How to vacuum the above ground of the pool?
Above ground, pools are made of steel, metal and these types of the pool come in rectangle, oval and round shape. You need to follow some easy steps for that:
- You need to lower the assembled vacuum into the water until or unless the head is touching at the bottom.
- You will have to lock the vacuum pole in a place. With your one hand, you need to hold this and make sure that the head is touching the floor of the pool.
- Take the end portion of the vacuum hose and hold it to return the outlet to fill up the water.
- You will have to put the open end of the hose into the vacuum plate.
- You can repeat this process until or unless the pool is clean.
As you can see, cleaning your small swimming pool is a little bit tiresome work. You need to give some patience. After that, you will get the perfect and clean pool water. Pool vacuums can also use to remove the sediment from the pool ground. But if you cannot do this manually then, you can hire the best pool cleaner. They will help you to clean your pool and you do not need to work hard for that.
Learn Also: Zodiac mx6 Pool Cleaner Review
Vacuum the pool:
You need to work out a lot if you try to vacuum the pool by your hand. So, if you are planning to do this in the afternoon then, you should not make any other plans for the afternoon. You can start at the shallow end and after that, you need to move deep towards the pool. You can use long, slow and sweeping stroke to clean the pool. You also have to make sure that there will be no debris in the pool after your vacuuming method. You need to remove all debris, dirt and leaves in a strainer basket and give the pool filter a complete backwash to remove all the trash. You need to check the pool water pH balance. You will also have to clean the tool that you have used to clean the pool.
After the vacuuming process:
After completing the vacuuming process, you need to remove the vacuum head from the telescopic pole. You will also have to drain any kinds of water still in the vacuum hose. You will have to attach the cleaning brush to the pole and use it to remove and scrub away the dirt, algae, debris, algae from the ground and side levels of the pool.
So, you need to have the best small pool vacuum. The proper vacuuming can give your pool clean. The proper vacuuming can keep the chemical balance of your pool perfect. So, while you are going to buy a small pool vacuum then, you need to consider some important factors.
You will have to check all these:
- You need to check the hose pole
- You will have to check the adjustable roller skirt
- Optimal suction at almost any flow
A clean pool can give you perfect enjoyment. In the summertime, you can enjoy your free time at the pool. Apart from this, you can also enjoy pool parties. Not only keep your pool clean can give you so much fun to swim but it also decreases the maintenance cost of the pool. There are so many types of pool vacuum cleaners available in the market. You can buy anyone as per your choice and budget. You can buy the automatic pressure side swimming pool vacuums. It will give you a more convenient way to clean the pool. If your swimming pool is surrounded by trees then, the automatic vacuum cleaner will do the best thing.
A clean pool is very much necessary. If you have kids, pets and aged people in your home then, it is important to have a clean pool. Automatic swimming pool vacuum cleaner is very much necessary to clean the small debris. If you order the vacuum from online then, you should also check it out by pushing, pulling and also check all the needed controls and facilities. You should also check the noise problems. If you can then, you should check for the discount offers.
The pool cleaning is very much necessary whether you have a small pool or a big one. You need to buy the best and high-quality pool vacuum for that. If your pool has a heavy contamination level then, you need to buy a large vacuum cleaner.
Above all, automatic pool vacuums do not need the user to stand at the edge of the pool. So, automatic pool vacuums are great for the pool owners. It is unnecessary to keep your pool clean all the season. During the fall season, it is necessary to clean the pool more frequently. You should check and test the balance of pool water level and test its chemical balance as well. So, after vacuuming, it is important to check all these factors before using the pool once again. Sparkling clean pool water is the best gift for you. You can enjoy fully in the clean pool water. Proper cleaning is necessary for getting perfect clean pool water.